dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
Should be 6 times each (left butt 6 times, right butt 6 times).
Is that correct number ?
We have 4 times to spank her, so does we spank her every time with those 12 slap or what?
When I spank her 6+6 times she leave room. Angry!!

Obviously, number of spanking have direct influence on Submission /in Achievements of Veronica/, and now I have 50/60, but have no idea how many slaps I need to do nor how many times /of those 4/ to discipline her.

Any idea, coz I can`t find answer here nor any walktrough?

TIA

Last edited:

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
Is that correct number ?
We have 4 times to spank her, so does we spank her every time with those 12 slap or what?
When I spank her 6+6 times she leave room. Angry!!

Obviously, number of spanking have direct influence on Submission /in Achievements of Veronica/, and now I have 50/60, but have no idea how many slaps I need to do nor how many times /of those 4/ to discipline her.

Any idea, coz I can`t find answer here nor any walktrough?

TIA
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: dr FeelGood

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@Speed_Hen: I put here some tips, because for search google you need click in the G on the phone and click again inside, give a look

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Sorry, but I don't need any help.
The user back seung ho need help, not me.
I passed this point and the update, yesterday.
Is good to know about it, thanks for help Him, good game for You, and Good Luck :):):).

back seung ho

May 30, 2017
friends! I missed something on my list. I did not succeed in the missions and 2 photos. I would be so grateful if you could give me a solution!

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
friends! I missed something on my list. I did not succeed in the missions and 2 photos. I would be so grateful if you could give me a solution!
I think you will not get veronica first pic since you made her to wear maid outfit and if only pics are remaining i can offer you my save file.

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
Ashley's 'Say cheese' achievement: can't currently be triggered after you already unlocked #5 'Sophia's ass'

Veronica's 'Make her work' achievement: as @fullreview already said; possibly same thing as above

If you want the achievements you either have to start a new game or you use the included '100% save' file (contains 100% achievement before the V0.56 update)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
This game is all that I expect
The first is Ashley's bikini is random and Her send for MC, and other when Mom tell for clean the kitchen, talk with Veronica for do the chores, and 12.00Hrs go to the kitchen and open the scene. :):)

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes