StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Alright, No Smack, No Paddle, No NTR only meal, ice cream and cookies what You think, Deal?
Fine! but the paddle stays here. And it better be chocolate cookies! you know maybe Faerin gets some weird ass ideas with all this shit we typed?:hushedface: Maybe in the next update there is a paddle or cookies! I would lose my shit haha!x'D
Wait @Faerin maybe this stuff is already in the game? i dont know..yet! be gentle with me.::|:
And of course we are friends!:happyblush

Reactions: Faerin

Flood

Apr 24, 2017
Well I still can't get the Mum to chat to the Aunt. I've done the wine and massage leading to the bedroom scene but still no joy. Are my stats for Ashley or Veronica too high? I've tried lowering them but to no avail.
Basically should I just try to do the massage scene with Mum first without increasing the others stats at all?
Or should I reload the file in case there is a bug? I only downloaded it 2 days ago.
Thanks in advance.

Duanne442

Aug 4, 2017
Well I still can't get the Mum to chat to the Aunt. I've done the wine and massage leading to the bedroom scene but still no joy. Are my stats for Ashley or Veronica too high? I've tried lowering them but to no avail.
Basically should I just try to do the massage scene with Mum first without increasing the others stats at all?
Or should I reload the file in case there is a bug? I only downloaded it 2 days ago.
Thanks in advance.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
How you get the scene with the mom after the shower?
If MC have a shower 7.00AM when Him let the Bathroom Mom see and increase arousal, but Mom after shower scene is the breakfast, don't have scene. :)

back seung ho

May 30, 2017
[QUOTE = "Speed_Hen, post : 202613, member : 142751"] 자동입니다. 체육관에서 대화 후 Google 아이콘을 사용하십시오. [/ QUOTE]
I did what you said ... there was no response. I did not use Google at that time though I talked to the counselor at the time. I can not get information about the club if I do not use it right away.

Speed_Hen

Aug 1, 2017
[QUOTE = "Speed_Hen, post : 202613, member : 142751"] 자동입니다. 체육관에서 대화 후 Google 아이콘을 사용하십시오. [/ QUOTE]
I did what you said ... there was no response. I did not use Google at that time though I talked to the counselor at the time. I can not get information about the club if I do not use it right away.
Maybe is a bug in the game. Alert Faerin about it.
Try to load a previous save and follow the walkthrough again.
Greets.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes