JR81

Feb 28, 2017
i need help
- (22.00 Hrs) New event – Listen the conversation
(New option
Mom and Aunt in the phone open another option 7.00A
M) i can't find it all the time is just go peek in to M room and saw her brushing her hair only
The event at 7 a.m is in MC's room. You have to leave the door open before bed, and sleep naked.

ClumZyFinGerX

Aug 23, 2017
@Faerin
Just found a bug on time. Pls refer to the attached save file.
After loading the save game, it's Friday 2am. I then set to sleep until 7am. It turns out that I sleep to Saturday 7am instead!

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
i need help
(New option
M) i can't find it all the time is just go peek in to M room and saw her brushing her hair only
MC need talk with Her in the Living Room (21.00Hrs.) till the option about Wine is open, open inventory give wine and do massage, keep doing it, see the bedroom scene, and after this MC can heard the conversation (22.00Hrs). Good Luck.

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
MC need talk with Her in the Living Room (21.00Hrs.) till the option about Wine is open, open inventory give wine and do massage, keep doing it, see the bedroom scene, and after this MC can heard the conversation (22.00Hrs). Good Luck.
i try now. thank for your help.
but after see the bedroom scene time is change to 23:00Hrs not 22.00Hrs
and forgot to tell i use save exta and cheat.

Last edited:

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
i try now. thank for your help.
but after see the bedroom scene time is change to 23:00Hrs not 22.00Hrs
You're Welcome, if need more help can ask, everyone here always helping everyone, this is ever the the best way.;):) (23.00Hrs) is Veronica's path, after the Mom.:):)

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
i need help
(New option
Try, using cheat, lower the rep with mom.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@StarWarrior: Yes, I found you, you betrayed me and everyone here :evilsmile:, now I need to discipline you, Smack right, Smack left, Smack right. Smack left, if you do not know what that means x'D, play the game and you will understand. And now I'll just invite you to another meal, when you come back and play with us ;). And I hope you learn after being disciplined, or another session of Smack x'D;):).

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
@StarWarrior: Yes, I found you, you betrayed me and everyone here :evilsmile:, now I need to discipline you, Smack right, Smack left, Smack right. Smack left, if you do not know what that means x'D, play the game and you will understand. And now I'll just invite you to another meal, when you come back and play with us ;). And I hope you learn after being disciplined, or another session of Smack x'D;):).
Owie wth man! at'least get me the dinner before you smack me! have some self respect man!;)
Also i have not play'd the game yet, decided to wait for newest version. But i had alot of personal stuff come up and not really had anytime to try the game out yet. Life is so busy sometimes.:pensive:
(also how did i betray you?! :eek:)

Reactions: Faerin

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Owie wth man! at'least get me the dinner before you smack me! have some self respect man!;)
At first I read this and was like "come on @Carlo S, don't be so harsh!"

OAlso i have not play'd the game yet
Then I read this and was like "bring out the paddle!" :mad:

(Seriously though: I hate how life does that sometimes, good luck with everything, the game won't go anywhere!)

Reactions: Freki

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Hey @Faerin when do you plan on focusing on Ashley some more? I've been missing the slutty little sis :frown:

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Also i have not play'd the game yet, decided to wait for newest version. But i had alot of personal stuff come up and not really had anytime to try the game out yet. Life is so busy sometimes.:pensive:
(also how did i betray you?! :eek:)
This time I forgive You, but is the last time that You do it :), UNDERSTAND!!! :evilsmile:Come, I'm waiting for you in the meal time ;);):). You're the Best ;););).

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
At first I read this and was like "come on @Carlo S, don't be so harsh!"

Then I read this and was like "bring out the paddle!" :mad:

(Seriously though: I hate how life does that sometimes, good luck with everything, the game won't go anywhere!)
Hahaha! ooh the paddle!;)
But thanks man, life sure is alot of twist and turns! you never know where you end up.. sometimes you end up with a paddle smacking your ass!:happyblush
I hope you keep the game great! or @Carlo S gonna take out that frustration out on me!::|:

This time I forgive You, but is the last time that You do it :), UNDERSTAND!!! :evilsmile:Come, I'm waiting for you in the meal time ;);):). You're the Best ;););).
But but.. now i cant sit cause the paddle or feel my face!::|:
(PS you are pretty great yourself also!)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
[QUOTE="StarWarrior
But but.. now i cant sit cause the paddle or feel my face!::|:
(PS you are pretty great yourself also!)[/QUOTE]

When @Faerin invite me for Ice Cream and some Cookies, I invite You too, for sure ;);):).

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Wait @Carlo S ,am i getting NTR'd/Cucked by @Faerin here? Dude not cool! how long this been going on?!XD
But-but-but the paddle is mine!:hushedface:

Wow what is this thread is turning into and Dev is participating in those kind of events(totally shocked) i guess we all know now where those kind of idea came from.
I done nothing, im innocent!:angel:

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Wait @Carlo S ,am i getting NTR'd/Cucked by @Faerin here? Dude not cool! how long this been going on?!XD
But-but-but the paddle is mine!:hushedface:

I done nothing, im innocent!:angel:
I'm with my eyes on You :evilsmile:, Caution :evilupset:, what You do here I'm seeing ;) And @Faerin is My Friend don't try corrupt Him :):closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile:

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes