Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
I've noticed each time that MC starts the "Locked Up" achievement it skips the actual phone call and goes to the kitchen, is there a specific place where you need to be to get Veronica's call?
What do you mean exactly with "when he starts the achievement"?
Normally this should be triggered by the phone call, but it seems you have encountered a bug.
How/when does the kitchen dialog start for you?

Wabbit

Jun 3, 2017
what is the maximum number of stars in current version ? i got 9 on Ashley , 4 on veronica and 2 on mom ? have i missed anything ?

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
what is the maximum number of stars in current version ? i got 9 on Ashley , 4 on veronica and 2 on mom ? have i missed anything ?
As @partanen said, you can find those under achievements.

Hmm, I'm wondering, where and what is that clue/piece of information in game which leads to buying that Maid Outfit? Mom have told that girls should also participate to chores but I haven't seen any other clue... (of course eye have catched it in this thread but, but, but...).
Well actually this is good point, because I wasn't really sure about this one yet.
If you make her vacuum, there is a dialog saying that you should get her a maid outfit.
But actually I agree, it could be a little more clear.

On the other hand I like the idea of having to "explore" a bit and finding stuff out (as you would IRL, because the MC might not even get the idea for the costume until he sees it).

That being said, there's a bug right now where you have to have 30 [SUBMISSION] exactly and that will be fixed in the new version, making a bit easier.

Flood

Apr 24, 2017
Managed to get the Veronica phone call, may well have been the (attempted) look in her room on the Friday at 23.00. Thanks for everyone's help.

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
So, quibbles (because I didn't find anything real to complain about).
It's possible to have a second breakfast, if you start the day early enough.
@Bagger288 Are you sure about this one? I tried, but I get the "I've already had breakfast" message every time.
Did you try at a specific time/day perhaps?

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
@Bagger288 Are you sure about this one? I tried, but I get the "I've already had breakfast" message every time.
Did you try at a specific time/day perhaps?
Sorry. I tried to do it again, but couldn't - perhaps I was mistaken because the button is there, it just doesn't do eating.

Reactions: Faerin

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I'm back, when I talk about the game, I don't know in others Countries, if is the same way, when I'm trying find some Sites or Forums, never is showing what I want, and now, when everyone are looking for in the @Faerin's game, Everyone can see the pages of F95zone, and it's really good because more players can find the game and the Forum too, is good for everyone. ;):):)

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
Okay, does anyone understand the robery event? I tried every contra option several time, but I got always blown to black out. I've already trained every stat to max, and it is the last achievement I have to complete.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Okay, does anyone understand the robery event? I tried every contra option several time, but I got always blown to black out. I've already trained every stat to max, and it is the last achievement I have to complete.
You need in the night always travel with bus, taxi and can't walk, I believe in the next versions will be some events with the Hero that Mom talk in the Breakfast. ;):):)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Try weekdays 22/23 her room same night go to sleep with pants close door be sure Ash dont come sleep with you.
I'm really happy that You're among us, My Friend, your help is always Welcome. ;):):)

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
It's actually random (until certain items/stats are introduced that will help you protect you).
So just keep trying to run away, and at a certain point (about 35% chance) you should succeed.

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
i need help
- (22.00 Hrs) New event – Listen the conversation
(New option
Mom and Aunt in the phone open another option 7.00A
M) i can't find it all the time is just go peek in to M room and saw her brushing her hair only

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes