StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
I'm with my eyes on You :evilsmile:, Caution :evilupset:, what You do here I'm seeing ;) And @Faerin is My Friend don't try corrupt Him :):closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile:
Me?! you are the one trying to bribe him with food and cookies!x'D you just jealous cause i got the paddle!:happyblush
I got a question though, how was the update, did you like it?

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
The only Guy that I'm starting to Hate is the Guy that are fixing my Internet, Him never ends. :closedeyesmile:x'Dx'D.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
[QUOTE="StarWarrior:
I got a question though, how was the update, did you like it?[/QUOTE]
You can believe, I think really that was the best what I can see till now. Well, You just can see many pages increased in few days, with everyone talking about the game. Something incredible. :):);)

Reactions: Amazonqween

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Wow what is this thread is turning into and Dev is participating in those kind of events(totally shocked) i guess we all know now where those kind of idea came from.
When someone is Great, always will be Great, and Faerin is one of them, and in this game really I can say for sure is something different, everyone here want have fun with the game, but never deny to help someone else, and for sure. You're one of them too, My Friend. ;);):)

goatboy23

Jun 27, 2017
in this last update anything new with the Mom? Is the dream and feeling her up while passed out still the most we can get?

Duanne442

Aug 4, 2017
Ok, I've managed to cheat my way into a hole. :) I had gotten the Maid outfit and went to give it to Veronica, but instead of taking it, she got mad, and I lost leverage and the maid outfit. THEN I tried the cheats and got leverage in the game, but I have no way to give her the maid outfit AGAIN to get those last four pics/scenes with Veronica. The outfit remains "sold out" at the mall, and setting V to 30 does not change that.

Anyone know how to get around this short of restarting and doing the walkthrough?

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
Ok, I've managed to cheat my way into a hole. :) I had gotten the Maid outfit and went to give it to Veronica, but instead of taking it, she got mad, and I lost leverage and the maid outfit. THEN I tried the cheats and got leverage in the game, but I have no way to give her the maid outfit AGAIN to get those last four pics/scenes with Veronica. The outfit remains "sold out" at the mall, and setting V to 30 does not change that.

Anyone know how to get around this short of restarting and doing the walkthrough?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017

If you do not know what to do means that you do not even read the dialogues, mc tells what to do next after giving the maid's dress to Veronica...

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
But I'm the one that know how Smack right, Smack left, Smack right, Smack left, I learned the technique x'Dx'D:closedeyesmile:
What are you? the Master Smacker? I'm sure Faerin can teach me the way of the smack! you know, in private!:happyblush
@StarWarrior: I forgot to say here "No NTR" x'Dx'Dx'D
There is no NTR here cause i refuse to share my paddle with anyone! my paddle is NTR free! stay back!

Reactions: verzauberung

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
What are you? the Master Smacker? I'm sure Faerin can teach me the way of the smack! you know, in private!:happyblush

There is no NTR here cause i refuse to share my paddle with anyone! my paddle is NTR free! stay back!
Alright, No Smack, No Paddle, No NTR only meal, ice cream and cookies what You think, Deal?

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@StarWarrior: And a Good Friendship, with all rights that Great Friends deserve :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes