fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
I apologized that member joke try. For some reason what ever forum it is, I always find it in some twisted way humourous to grade quality of forum's writers' members by declaring some of them Well-Known Members or Active Members. Well-Known Members have to be quite often seen and thus known and Active Members must have been in active use in several places and in several ways... (But enough member jokes... Most probably you don't want to hear about ship full of members.)
Don't worry Bro you are also going to jail;).

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Congratulations, you have screwed it up. I also managed to do this. Currently you can't trigger Ashley's bikini pics after you unlocked 'Sophia's ass'.
This is the only problem I have also.
Getting ready to do another run through to see how to get it.

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
This is the only problem I have also.
Getting ready to do another run through to see how to get it.
Getting it is the same procedure for both. Saturday 12:00 in the foyer. You only have get them in the right order: Ashley's bikini first, Sophia's ass after that.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@Lucius Logan: I didn't forget, and I not even could, to forget to talk about the wonderful work you did translating this game into Portuguese, Congratulations My Friend, I finished playing now. And I needed to talk about it, you did the best and in My name and many Brazilians. Thanks a lot (Muito Obrigado) ;);):)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Keep veronica stat at 30.

Fancy seeing you here.
What the hell are you doing here? Go back to the BB walkthrough thread! :eek:penedeyewink:XD
At least this game has on going kissing, just 1 of my fetishes.

I have 2 main fetishes, 1. Kissing 2. Pleasing the women.
(One of the only reason I do the Olivia GF path is I get to please Lisa 2 times a week.)

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
@Lucius Logan: I didn't forget, and I not even could, to forget to talk about the wonderful work you did translating this game into Portuguese, Congratulations My Friend, I finished playing now. And I needed to talk about it, you did the best and in My name and many Brazilians. Thanks a lot (Muito Obrigado) ;);):)
Thanks man!
I'm happy know you like this!
After all so far there are almost 10200 lines of translated dialogues!
And since been the official translation of the game!

Thanks;):D

Reactions: papasmurf

BDI123

May 23, 2017
The 5.6 build has a 100% save game folder. What is the reasoning about having that? Just having a save folder and having your saves go in that might make more sense.

Animal-Gx

Sep 14, 2017
I get the feeling that i can't get the call from Veronica on the weekend because of a bug.

Does the call come between 00:00 and 5am?

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I get the feeling that i can't get the call from Veronica on the weekend because of a bug.

If You sleep 22.00hrs, You can have a call before 00.00Hrs. Can't have another event. MC need sleep alone.

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
@Caligula Hmm, there have been some weirdness in those saves/games I have. Could it have some kind of effect on game if newer version is extracted/copied to same folder in which is older version of game already is, @Faerin? Some files not replaced by newer ones and thus explaining that weird leak/timetravel of information from newer saves/games to older ones? And some other weirdness too.
Overwriting the previous folder shouldn't be a problem as the file structure stays the same. However loading older savegames into this game gives some problems with the achievements, as explained before.
About the "timetravel" there were some bugs with time not updating correctly and apparently with some days being "stuck", haven't been able to reproduce that yet.
Safest bet for now IMO is just continuing from the included savegame.

The 5.6 build has a 100% save game folder. What is the reasoning about having that? Just having a save folder and having your saves go in that might make more sense.
That folder contains a 100% savegame (hence the name) :)
You can copy it to your savegame location to start with 100% (from previous version), so you can continue where last update left off.
(Savegame location is the standard "persistant data folder", as I do not have permission to just "write" data anywhere).

Actually, yes, the triggeris for you to be asleep at 3:00, on the same day that you spied on Veronica in her room.
This should work any day.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The game was fun for what it has but the big tits are not my cup of tea.

Hopefully some of the other girls that MC knows will have smaller tits and I will revisit this game again in about 6 months or so.
It is very easy to lock yourself out of content and I hope this will get fixed.
Have fun and enjoy the game.:cool:

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes