mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Perhaps more than 1 or 2 people x'D do not know that the% AppData file and all its contents is a file that is hidden by windows, if you want to see it, look for Google how to do it.

Phalz

Feb 12, 2017
How do I get the last selfie from Ashley? Only thing im missing and its not included in the 100% save either?

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
How do I get the last selfie from Ashley? Only thing im missing and its not included in the 100% save either?
Same as the bikini pics: Saturday, 12:00 at home in the foyer.

Edit: It's not included because it's new event. The 100% save includes everything for the last update, not the newest one.

Reactions: Phalz

Zal

May 5, 2017
You're always Welcome ;), My Friend, and need stay more time with us. ;):)
I wish i could my friend!!!!i am working!!!and at night is not always possible!!!!But thank you for the support and friendship!!!! This game is simply AWESOME!!!!the carachters, the plot, everything!!!if it had animation, would be just super!!!!!I definitly LOVE this game!!!hoping forward for the next version!!! ;)

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
I wish i could my friend!!!!i am working!!!and at night is not always possible!!!!But thank you for the support and friendship!!!! This game is simply AWESOME!!!!the carachters, the plot, everything!!!if it had animation, would be just super!!!!!I definitly LOVE this game!!!hoping forward for the next version!!! ;)
Here, have some more !!!!! buddy!:happyblush;)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I'm waiting for You, Good Work and Good Luck, My Friend ;):):)

Reactions: Zal
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes