Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Ok... I think I give up with this game... (one of the best, if I have to say it) I've tried everything... I mean EVERYTHING... I uninstall and re install all the drivers... I uninstall DirectX11 and replace it with an old DirectX9... I disabled the Auto upgrade of Windows... Everything... And still have the same error... (By the way, this is the only Unity game that causes me problems... The ONLY)
In fact and unfortunately I have already withdrawn my donation in Patreon to this developer.
I prefer to collaborate economically with a developer whose game can play.
Brother, try look for another solutions in the Google, who knows you can find, I wish You find, good Luck.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Ok... I think I give up with this game... (one of the best, if I have to say it) I've tried everything... I mean EVERYTHING... I uninstall and re install all the drivers... I uninstall DirectX11 and replace it with an old DirectX9... I disabled the Auto upgrade of Windows... Everything... And still have the same error... (By the way, this is the only Unity game that causes me problems... The ONLY)
In fact and unfortunately I have already withdrawn my donation in Patreon to this developer.
What Windows version are you running?

Edit..

Well that was less than thrilling.. :/

golkolpol

Oct 29, 2017
Me

golkolpol

Oct 29, 2017
I also give up with this version, Wating for for the next version, that i hope will work perfectly whith my laptop

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I also give up with this version, Wating for for the next version, that i hope will work perfectly whith my laptop
If you could tell me which version of Windows you are using, I can help you resolve the problem. :)

Febezenk

Dec 4, 2017
emergency aid !!! I found the concert tickets but I can not give it to the girls. How can I tell the concert tickets in order? I do not give tickets to somehow I did not.

Febezenk

Dec 4, 2017
emergency aid !!! I found the concert tickets but I can not give it to the girls. How can I tell the concert tickets in order? I do not give tickets to somehow I did not.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Meet Ashley and Veronica in the foyer at 15:00 to give them the tickets to the concert. :)

Reactions: LeRescator

Zeekius

Jun 24, 2018
If you could tell me which version of Windows you are using, I can help you resolve the problem. :)
they may be having a problem with the incest file if they have that installed i know i had an issue with errors at first

slapsy

Aug 12, 2017
For anyone running into the Amy bug where she refuses to mention the Vault -
use the cheat menu (and I assume you cheated) and reduce her stats to 10 hearts and 0 everything else.

Reactions: Carlo S

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
What Windows version are you running?

Edit..

Well that was less than thrilling.. :/
Windows 7 Professional 32 bits
AMD Sempron 2650 APU with Radeon R3
AMD Radeon HD 8200

(I must insist... the game till the version 0.7.6 work perfect)

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Windows 7 Professional 32 bits
AMD Sempron 2650 APU with Radeon R3
AMD Radeon HD 8200

(I must insist... the game till the version 0.7.6 work perfect)
Okay, cool. You're using Windows 7..

Go to this website: and download, then install that update. Restart your computer and try playing the game. That will fix your resolution problem you're running into.

Reactions: Faerin

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
@Sycho have you figured out my problem yet im kinda hitting a wall here
As a matter of fact, I did. I updated my earlier response with a few tips that you'll need. Hopefully that will help you. :)

Reactions: Faerin

Zeekius

Jun 24, 2018
Okay, thanks! Give me a few minutes to look it over for you.

*edit*

I see a few things in your contacts for Amy, Mom, Veronica, Ashley and Sophia.

Have you heard Ashley and Veronica in the bathroom on Saturday morning (not sure of the time)?

Also, Your hints show that you need to drink with Amy at Club Neon. Approach her at the entrance and have a drink with her (I did this 5 times so far and wasn't able to trigger her telling you about "The Vault" yet).

I'm also seeing that you still have to do the beach scene. As of right now, you can only "Check on Ashley" or "Check on Mom". Do both, which means you'll need to do the beach scene twice (on Sundays at 9:00).

For the beach portion, first invite Sophia (Check on Mom), then the next Sunday invite Emma (Check on Ashley).

I'll keep looking to see what you need to do to trigger The Vault.
sorry i missed the earlier post sir my progress will move forward from here thank you!!!

Reactions: Sycho and Carlo S

sandman2012

Apr 23, 2018
I just found a fix for the problem in the intro where you get stuck with the message "Let's go have dinner first." This apparently happens because you can't eat dinner until 1800 but the timer is stuck at 1730. Go into your savegames folder and open up one of your .sav files in notepad. Then you can search for time and find the one that says 1050 and change it to 1100. This will make the time in the game 1820 allowing you to eat dinner. It might cause issues down the line but it at least allows progression now.

Reactions: Sycho
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes