Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Windows 7 Professional 32 bits
AMD Sempron 2650 APU with Radeon R3
AMD Radeon HD 8200

(I must insist... the game till the version 0.7.6 work perfect)
I switched over to the new Unity version for this update, as I was running on an outdated version for a while now.
This is the reason why you are seeing this error, but luckily @Sycho found a solution to this.

bamvius

May 27, 2018
plenty of them just takes time to get there
ty ! but i'm kinda stuck at the yoga :/ the mom keeps telling me that i kinda weak and need to advance.. also when i do yoga with all 3 of them.. after few exercises the only option i get is that i had enough for the day :/ Also i'm using the cheats to get all the stats to max.. but seems like those arent working in the story

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
ty ! but i'm kinda stuck at the yoga :/ the mom keeps telling me that i kinda weak and need to advance.. also when i do yoga with all 3 of them.. after few exercises the only option i get is that i had enough for the day :/ Also i'm using the cheats to get all the stats to max.. but seems like those arent working in the story
Unfortunately, no. Raising the stats will help for some things, but not everything. And in some cases, you may have to lower their stats to proceed (if you're using the cheats).

In this case, you will need to go to the gym and work out until you've accomplished every workout there is.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Everything You need for the game is here: -

------- And all the events With Fake email and Sophia and Ashley Fashion Mall I'm posting now: -
I have the completed movie date with Ashley walkthrough as well as the completed dinner date with Veronica walkthrough if you'd like to add those as well. Along with each of the walkthroughs I wrote, I included how many hearts you get for each scene (depending on where you are at the beginning, middle or end of the dates). They're in .TXT format, but I can convert them to .PDF if you prefer.

Reactions: Carlo S

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I have the completed movie date with Ashley walkthrough as well as the completed dinner date with Veronica walkthrough if you'd like to add those as well. Along with each of the walkthroughs I wrote, I included how many hearts you get for each scene (depending on where you are at the beginning, middle or end of the dates). They're in .TXT format, but I can convert them to .PDF if you prefer.
Thanks brother, but I did the same, I posted along with all the events :):):)

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Windows 7. Does it no longer work for 7 the release 2 back did.
It works, @Faerin updated to a newer version of Unity for the game, and so that's why a lot of people are having the resolution error you're running into.

All that's missing on your computer is an update from Microsoft for Win7, which you can download and install from here:

Installing that update and restarting your computer afterwards will correct the problem.

Reactions: LeRescator

paulosergio96

Oct 28, 2017
Is there a bug where you cant get your sister to do the laundry without the maid outfit? Every time i select that option she shows up with the maid outfit anyway

BenMears85

May 29, 2018
Hey, Everyone. I appear to have hit a dead end and the game is becoming increasingly frustrating.

I'm on version 0.7.6 ( Haven't gotten the latest version yet ) and seem to have hit a brick wall with all the Characters. I've tried following the Convoluted and Confusing Walkthrough posted but that may as well have been written in
Swahili.

My stats are all maxed out as far as this version goes: Ashley - 100 Love, Star-Level 14, Veronica - 35 Love, 35 Arousal, 65 Submission, Star Level 17, Mom - 60 Love, 80 Arousal, Star-Level 13

The Hint for the Mom on the Phone Reads: "I think It's time we take our little Yoga Sessions to the Next Level" However, When I go to the Roof at 06:00 I get as far as the Option 'It feels good, but I was wondering...' Which it won't let me click even though I have the required 80 Arousal. I'm thinking maybe I need to level up to 14 Stars from 13, but which event is this?

For Ashley the hint reads as follows: "Sophia still visits Ashley every Sunday, I wonder what they talk about"

From what I can understand reading the Walkthrough, this is as far as it goes in this version with Ashley, but It seems there's still stuff to do with Mom before 0.7.7

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
I like the sincerity, so I'll be direct, I like this game, but the decision to do only for windows 7 onwards will make you lose many customers if the change is daily. I sincerely would like to continue playing your game, but I will not change my windows just for your game or some other. I have the habit of using the computer and not playing with windows, that is, each one that comes out new I change. No, when I choose I go with these windows until the computer crashes. I wish you luck.

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
I like the sincerity, so I'll be direct, I like this game, but the decision to do only for windows 7 onwards will make you lose many customers if the change is daily. I sincerely would like to continue playing your game, but I will not change my windows just for your game or some other. I have the habit of using the computer and not playing with windows, that is, each one that comes out new I change. No, when I choose I go with these windows until the computer crashes. I wish you luck.
I like sincerity too, so while I appreciate your feedback, I think you should not make statements like that based on assumptions. I made no decision like that...at all. (Not sure what you mean by "daily").

As stated (several times) before, I updated my unity version as I was running an outdated version (causing other problems my side), I was not aware that Windows 7 users would run into this bug.
As also stated several times now, this can be quite easily fixed by installing the platform update.

If this is something that you would rather not do, that's completely fine.

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes