Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
If you're getting a black screen when you start the game, please read through the following thread and try the solutions there.

Use that thread for help getting the game working.
Thank you and question in night cant sneek in sister room ? And no sex

Georgivd

Apr 3, 2018
Seems to be stuck with Claire progress, got her to 30 arousal, phone tip says to help her with yoga, so does the walkthrough, but when I talk to her in the morning on the roof she tells me to do yoga with them on Saturday, when I try that I can't progress past the stretching part, is any of those random? Do I need to keep trying or what am I missing?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Seems to be stuck with Claire progress, got her to 30 arousal, phone tip says to help her with yoga, so does the walkthrough, but when I talk to her in the morning on the roof she tells me to do yoga with them on Saturday, when I try that I can't progress past the stretching part, is any of those random? Do I need to keep trying or what am I missing?
Ask her if you can help.

Reactions: Carlo S

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
Does this game or any of the other popular game contain freedom content? Been playing for an hour thinking Veronica would be the dominating one but got really disappointing when it was the other way around
Use the Search function.... goto the Games Forum, then search for FEMDOM then select "search this forum only"

Georgivd

Apr 3, 2018
Are you choosing join her or ask if she needs help when you see her in the morning? There are two options, you need to choose Ask if you can help her.
There is only 1 option for me... I think it's the join one, let me double check, but definitely only 1 option.

Georgivd

Apr 3, 2018
Ok, yes, 2 options, got it now, second one seemed like a "nevermind" to me that's why I never tried it :) thanks for the help guys!

Reactions: Sycho
4.20 star(s) 254 Votes