Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Not a big fan of this update. I really hate the date mini-game, and give less than a shit about the superhero.
Any update that has Claire as the focus is a GREAT UPDATE!

And while the dates may seem like a lot of work they are an effective way of earning what is a major fuck scene!
The only knock on dates is you have to burn through weeks of gametime until you get it right. Maybe more than just one day a week or set the dates for all weekend would be a good idea.

Perhaps an addition in the cheat menu that will highlight the correct answer (via color?) to the quiz questions would be a good idea.
Also the Cosplay collectibles could use a hint system or at least an indication on the map of where to look.

We must see 20-30 posts here just pointing out Quiz answers and Collectible locations after each release.

Simsim

Apr 29, 2017
OKay sooo the MC startet calling his mother the landlord and the sisters his roomate after the update Is it new or some kind of bug?

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
OKay sooo the MC startet calling his mother the landlord and the sisters his roomate after the update Is it new or some kind of bug?
Not a bug, but what is needed to be done in order to appease the Patreon overlords. On page 1 in the original post, you can download the incest patch to fix the relationships.

Reactions: Carlo S and Sycho

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
i need help on the cg add on. I have it all downloaded but does it add animations? and where do I put it once I have it?

Ice piece

Jun 21, 2017
Hlw I m interested in this game, but before I start spending my time in this game can someone explain to me what so special about this game I mean at first glance from the cover it seems all the models look the same, is it worth it?:confused::confused:

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Hlw I m interested in this game, but before I start spending my time in this game can someone explain to me what so special about this game I mean at first glance from the cover it seems all the models look the same, is it worth it?:confused::confused:
To be honest it is not just the game it is also the community here in this thread as well. The dev helps out as much as possible with updates nearly every two weeks posting teasers etc, the game itself on first glance has the feel of most games here but it isnt all the characters stories are intertwined with one another there is the right amount of character development and the story isnt linear either, along with the little side quest of the Cosplay collectibles as well.
Now we have a new Superhero character which because of the disguise has us all guessing who she is, it kind of keeps you involved unlike some games where you concentrate on one character do the business and move on to the next here you have to work on your relationship with each character to progress especially with the main three characters. One thing I will say is there is a bit of grinding but if you can put up with that and dont want an easy route then you should really give this a go.

Hope this helps

Larry5168

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
To be honest it is not just the game it is also the community here in this thread as well. The dev helps out as much as possible with updates nearly every two weeks posting teasers etc, the game itself on first glance has the feel of most games here but it isnt all the characters stories are intertwined with one another there is the right amount of character development and the story isnt linear either, along with the little side quest of the Cosplay collectibles as well.
Now we have a new Superhero character which because of the disguise has us all guessing who she is, it kind of keeps you involved unlike some games where you concentrate on one character do the business and move on to the next here you have to work on your relationship with each character to progress especially with the main three characters. One thing I will say is there is a bit of grinding but if you can put up with that and dont want an easy route then you should really give this a go.

Hope this helps

Larry5168
Very well said!

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Nvm it's still crashing during the animation,everythings updated so idk i'm just going to uninstall and wait for the next update hopefully that one will work.
At any time have you made any modifications to your save? It's possible the save itself could be causing these issues. Another thing you could look into is the mapping file. With a new character being added, there's been an update to mapping.xml. Also, if you're using a modded file, that will also cause problems with the game. You only need the mapping file.

I use Win7 Ultimate and haven't ran into any problems with this game at all.

Reactions: Carlo S
4.20 star(s) 254 Votes