Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
MEGA 0.7.9 bugfix -

--- Walkthrough 0.7.9 --- Mapping 0.7.9 with all the new Characters --- Save 0.7.8 ------ Cosplay Collectables ------- All the Dates ---- Fake emails - all ---- --- Ashley and Sophia Fashion Show --------------------------- @dr FeelGood - Torrent 0.7.9 bugfix -

--------------- @Benjy CGs -

----------

Toutafay

Jul 13, 2017
Hi all, Anyone can help with a probleme?

I can't get the call from Amy or sister at 5 Am, it seems that i can't progress any further in amy's path, any idea? i did all the option in the slave teaching :/

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hi all, Anyone can help with a probleme?

I can't get the call from Amy or sister at 5 Am, it seems that i can't progress any further in amy's path, any idea? i did all the option in the slave teaching :/
You'll have to send MC to bed before 5am in order for Amy to call.

Reactions: Carlo S

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I already did this, i went to bed at 23 PMn sooner or later, but i can't get this call.... never , any idea? is the cheat a problem to this path?
No, the cheats wouldn't have anything to do with that event. If you'd like, I'll take a look at your save and see if I can find out what the problem is (or if you're missing something).

Toutafay

Jul 13, 2017
No, the cheats wouldn't have anything to do with that event. If you'd like, I'll take a look at your save and see if I can find out what the problem is (or if you're missing something).
Here are my saves (same files)

Waiting for your help, thanx you bro :)

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
The file 1 and 2 are the same, i put 2 of them in case of 1 corrupted savefile^^
Pick whichever you prefer :)
Well, I'm already noticing some problems with the first save, so let me try the second one you uploaded.

**EDIT**

@Toutafay, After @Faerin looked over your save, he picked up what I overlooked. There's one more thing you need to do with Amy at her apartment before you get her phone call.

So what you will need to do is, send MC over to The Vault to see Amy (make sure that she is in "slave training", so you may need to re-invite her to MC's bedroom with Veronica bound again in order to do this..). Once you're at The Vault and in Amy's apartment, have her play with her pussy in front of you. That will get the phone call from her unlocked.

Reactions: LeRescator

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
already tried that... and the update keeps telling me that it is not compatible with my system
going to try to upgrade from win 7 to win10 ... i hope that solves the problem
Upgrading the OS won't make a difference unless you're on a computer running XP or Vista (those OSes aren't supported to play MotH).

If you look over the help thread (second page), I've included link to a utility called "WSUS Offline Updater". You can use it to download all of the updates for Windows 7, including the missing update that you need to upgrade DirectX to version 11.

Reactions: LeRescator
4.20 star(s) 254 Votes