Couch

Feb 27, 2018
Hi Team, Sorry just DL latest version from Mega but after the normal extraction and bug checking and updating the mapping files. I get this error that I can not save, see attached. Yes running as admin, lots save space win10.
Any help please?

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Are there any plans for more Emma content in the immediate future? After seeing her boobs for the first time in this most recent cosplay pic, I really want more Emma.
My Aunt Emma, is also family, and so a main character, She will certainly have many scenes and events, only depends the right time, to have everything voted in the poll, @Faerin is doing everything possible to maintain the path of the game, but with the help of all :):):)

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Can we hope for more Veronica? :D She has only 50 of love and 35 of arousal, and MC can nail her every day... I wonder how responsive to him she will be with stats like 100? (If that is planned, it is)

Reactions: Carlo S

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Hi Team, Sorry just DL latest version from Mega but after the normal extraction and bug checking and updating the mapping files. I get this error that I can not save, see attached. Yes running as admin, lots save space win10.
Any help please?
Brother, give a look here, and I wait You can find the solution, good luck :):):)

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
I'm having the resolution error too. I know the install guide says to install that update, but...

The last version I played was 0.6.9 (4 months ago) and it didn't have this problem...
The update in question wasn't released since that point. It's from 2013.

So what has changed in 4 months that requires accessing a portion of an update from 5 years ago?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
i found it was in the lobby.

Did i mess up here or bugged it how do you get 100%
I don't see anything if you attached a file. But if you found the collectable you were looking for, cool! :)

I was going off on an older list from version 7.7.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I'm having the resolution error too. I know the install guide says to install that update, but...

The last version I played was 0.6.9 (4 months ago) and it didn't have this problem...
The update in question wasn't released since that point. It's from 2013.

So what has changed in 4 months that requires accessing a portion of an update from 5 years ago?
There was an update to the Unity engine that caused unforeseen issues with a lot of users from XP up to Windows 10, including Mac and Linux. Due to the updated engine, XP and Vista are no longer supported. Having the platform update for Windows 7 was the only way to fix the problem in order to play the game. Windows 10 users can't use the Win7 update, and so they need to download all of the "Optional" (Win7) updates or “Give me updates for other Microsoft products when I update Windows” (Win10).

The problem that a lot of Win7 users are having when installing the platform update is that they're downloading the incorrect file for the architecture their OS uses.. for example, downloading and installing the x86 version instead of the x64 version or vice versa.

It's important to know if you're running a 64-bit version of Win7 or a 32-bit version of Win7 in order to download the correct update. So rather than go through all of that to find out what they're running, they download both and trying to install them and that's causing nothing but headaches in the long run.

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Ahhh yes. Requires Service Pack 1 too, which would cause a "This doesn't apply to your system." response.

Oh well...

Thanks for the response @Sycho

Reactions: Sycho

Koi_

Jul 21, 2017
can any one help with the incest patch idk where to extract it to exactly since if i just extract it to the game folder it dosnt take effect.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes