TNinja

Jul 19, 2018
Can someone tell me how to complete the slave training event with Amy, I always go there at 10:00 PM, I do the training but I can not complete it

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Top 10 Questions about MotH that might get you slapped with a trout..

10) Will there be an Android version?
9) Are those really Faerin's bewbs?
8) How do I open the cheats?
7) What do I need to do with the CGs?
6) Are there any sex scenes in this game?
5) When is the next update?
4) Can I get a full save?
3) How do I install the patch?
2) Where is the patch?

And the number 1 question about MotH that might get you slapped with a trout..

1) Is there a walkthrough (less than 5 minutes after release)?
I say: add the answers and add it to the OP as FAQ!
I'll start it off:
9) Q: Are those really Faerin's bewbs?
A: Yes.

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
Thanks, I already bought the dildo, and I already made all the options, but still the event did not conclude :(

Thank you friend
Look in your achievements for Amy. There is a slave training section. Please list, in order, what you have there. Or just take a screen shot and attach it.

Reactions: Sycho and TNinja

TNinja

Jul 19, 2018
Look in your achievements for Amy. There is a slave training section. Please list, in order, what you have there. Or just take a screen shot and attach it.
Pussy play.
Say hello to my little friend.
Spread them.
Ass-play.
Hands-on.
A mouthful.
X

pelon

Sep 17, 2017
As always this game is fantastic, there any way to extract the CG's without having the .webb extension? already try the unren

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
As always this game is fantastic, there any way to extract the CG's without having the .webb extension? already try the unren
I don't think UnRen would work extracting the images since this is a Unity-based game, but I believe the CGs are on the first page.

Reactions: Carlo S

pelon

Sep 17, 2017
I don't think UnRen would work extracting the images since this is a Unity-based game, but I believe the CGs are on the first page.
thanks, I saw the images of the main page and several have webb extension so they only see the internet, before they used to have jpg or png

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
thanks, I saw the images of the main page and several have webb extension so they only see the internet, before they used to have jpg or png
Oh the download links are there, I just checked to be sure.. (if you still want them).

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes