Koi_

Jul 21, 2017
Overwrite the original mapping.xml with the updated mapping file in the root of the game's folder (where the executable is).
thanks it turned out that the file i originally downloaded had a problem so even when i had an option to overwrite the file there was no mapping file so when the new file was added it acted like the default so i had to remove it and add it back.

Reactions: Sycho

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Guys perhaps i ask to much, but someone have made a walkthrough about cosplay collector with images?
Because i just do not understand, but i cant find the cosplay.
I follow the walkthrough but nothing.
I try also to use the search button, but there are to many post that i just do not find who i need.
Anticipate thankses
I

RoVeR1975

Mar 27, 2018
hi, i just started playing the game today, and i'm kinda syuck so i printedthe walkthrough, appearently i'm missi,ng event 1 i dont find a health club, as i'm in a lazy mood and don't feel op to 1400+ pages can someone help me out pleas

thanks

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Ahhh yes. Requires Service Pack 1 too, which would cause a "This doesn't apply to your system." response.

Oh well...

Thanks for the response @Sycho
Well if that's the message you're getting when trying to install the platform update, just have Windows 7 search for updates and downloading everything, including the updates listed as optional and do a restart of your machine.

If all else fails, go to the help thread and on the second page there's a utility called WSUS Offline Update. Just have it download all of the updates for you. There's several screenshots showing how to use it that I've included for those that have never used the updater before.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
hi, i just started playing the game today, and i'm kinda syuck so i printedthe walkthrough, appearently i'm missi,ng event 1 i dont find a health club, as i'm in a lazy mood and don't feel op to 1400+ pages can someone help me out pleas

thanks
At 6am on a weekday, go to the rooftop to do yoga.

./.

Jun 19, 2018
does workout outfit need to be used on main character somehow or it helps just by being bought?

Jul 22, 2017
I'm sure this is obvious...but I clicked past the dialogue too fast...

I got the text from Amy, and I'm supposed to visit her with Veronica...but I don't know how. I've gone to Amy's place during the 22:00-0:00 hours, but it says she's not there. How do I get Veronica to come with me?

Blayo

Dec 27, 2017
I'm sure this is obvious...but I clicked past the dialogue too fast...

I got the text from Amy, and I'm supposed to visit her with Veronica...but I don't know how. I've gone to Amy's place during the 22:00-0:00 hours, but it says she's not there. How do I get Veronica to come with me?
Go to Veronica's room at 22:00.

Reactions: Carlo S

blablabla666

Jul 14, 2018
gret game, good guidance and help via smartphone, liked that very much! last thing im missing is pic 40 of mother, anyone can help me with that?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Top 10 Questions about MotH that might get you slapped with a trout..

10) Will there be an Android version?
9) Are those really Faerin's bewbs?
8) How do I open the cheats?
7) What do I need to do with the CGs?
6) Are there any sex scenes in this game?
5) When is the next update?
4) Can I get a full save?
3) How do I install the patch?
2) Where is the patch?

And the number 1 question about MotH that might get you slapped with a trout..

1) Is there a walkthrough (less than 5 minutes after release)?

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Guys perhaps i ask to much, but someone have made a walkthrough about cosplay collector with images?
Because i just do not understand, but i cant find the cosplay.
I follow the walkthrough but nothing.
I try also to use the search button, but there are to many post that i just do not find who i need.
Anticipate thankses
I
Brother, what are you missing, the cosplay with images, I did the most hard to find, and I'm thinking to do all of them, but I need time for do it ;););)

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes