Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
@Faerin Great update again bud. Will your new project next year involve similar themes so to speak? ;)
Thanks! Well it depends: I have 3 more or less finished concepts and another one that I'm on the fence about.
When the time comes, I'll make a short description of each one and let my Patrons vote which one they like best.
However, the 5th option might be to continue with MotH (if that's what the majority wants).

On one hand I want to start something new, since I believe I can do better/more than MotH.
On the other hand, there's still so much potential for it.

Decisions, decisions... ;)

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Thanks! Well it depends: I have 3 more or less finished concepts and another one that I'm on the fence about.
When the time comes, I'll make a short description of each one and let my Patrons vote which one they like best.
However, the 5th option might be to continue with MotH (if that's what the majority wants).

On one hand I want to start something new, since I believe I can do better/more than MotH.
On the other hand, there's still so much potential for it.

Decisions, decisions... ;)
I can imagine, prob too early to tell, till we see where MotH ends up ;)

Reactions: Faerin

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Got damn it, i don't remenber how to get veronica's pants, plz help
Her panties? Have her do the laundry and when you see her sitting on the floor with clothes scattered everywhere, take her to your room and ask for them.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Guys i need some help with the collectionable thing.
I have the walkthrough, but damn i cant find some! Can someone tell me if some collectionable unlock at some point in the story? For example:
0.7.7 - Cosplay Collectable – In the Mall, Perfume Shop in the right side (over the counter)
0.7.8 - Cosplay Collectable – Mall (Clothing Store) right side in the coat pocket
Mam i am clicking all over the images but nothing. Is so frustrating.
There are other also, but damn why so hard to find?

Reactions: Blayo

Blayo

Dec 27, 2017
I have the walkthrough, but damn i cant find some! Can someone tell me if some collectionable unlock at some point in the story? For example:
0.7.7 - Cosplay Collectable – In the Mall, Perfume Shop in the right side (over the counter)
0.7.8 - Cosplay Collectable – Mall (Clothing Store) right side in the coat pocket
You have to get some earlier collectables first for those two to unlock.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Guys sorry i need another help.
I am really angry because i need to restart the intere game from the scratch.
I am play the v0.7.9 that i download from page 1 but i think i have a strange bug in me game.
As i say i start from the scratch so i do the tutorial, then i start to raise up al the family relationship.
In the morning i just speak with mom, then with Ashley and then with Veronica.
After i go to drink a cup of coffy so veronica steal me coffe.
After i go to study on pc.
After i go to the mall buy all the thing and return home.
Now i help Ashley two time with the study thing.
Then i wait for the food.
Then i help mom, after i see a move Comedy with Ashley
So i go to Ashley room give her a good night kiss
And wait 11:00 PM
Go in Veronica room, she slap me the door on face and go to sleep.
In the meddle of the night Vernoica call me because she us arrested.
Pic up the key, look for her id and go to the police station.
Then the bug happen.
After i speak with the police woman and give her the veronica ID the police woman disappire O.O
And the game sand me on map.
I try to enter again, but the game tell me that is to later.

wft happen?
The game do not let me continue with veronica, because the event with her is not finished, who i do wrong?
Also after that on the phone is all mess up.
Al the contact are in the wrong palace.
Can someone tell me something?

Edit 1
Ok i restart from the scratch again -.- third time and now the game go without problem. At last for now i do the veronica arrest thing without problem.
Who a strange bug...

Reactions: LeRescator

Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
somewhere there is a link with PICTURES of the locations, but until you find it, yu might try this:
go to area where you think a collectible is.
click on the "eye" symbol to clear out the UI from the background (it also removes added objects, like collectibles)
move your mouse to the area the collectible is supposed to be.
click your mouse..the collectible will appear
since you are looking at the area, you hopefully will notice the new object that popped up, and can click on it

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

jnewbold

Jun 22, 2018
I'm playing version 7.9 and trying to finish with Amy and Veronica, but I go to her apartment and ring the bell and says that I can only finish in a future version. What am I doing wrong?

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
I'm having trouble with the romantic dinner with the Mom. I have all the items on my list (the book, the ingredients, the candles, the movie and the tickets). I've saved before giving the tickets to the girls. After I give them the tickets, it's now 16:30 and there's nothing to do. I can't cook in the kitchen and if I continue, it acts as if nothing has happened. Am I supposed to do this on a specific day? Because if so, the walkthrough doesn't say anything about it.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I'm having trouble with the romantic dinner with the Mom. I have all the items on my list (the book, the ingredients, the candles, the movie and the tickets). I've saved before giving the tickets to the girls. After I give them the tickets, it's now 16:30 and there's nothing to do. I can't cook in the kitchen and if I continue, it acts as if nothing has happened. Am I supposed to do this on a specific day? Because if so, the walkthrough doesn't say anything about it.
If you could upload your save, I'll take a look and see what's going on. It's possible it might be a bug but I won't know until I check over the save.

Also, if you could clarify which version of the game you're playing, that would really help to narrow it down.

Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
[
As far as I know, it should work on any day M-F, but it might not work on Saturday or Sunday. And it should have had you start making the dinner right away, then cutscene with claire at 17:00. Out of curiousity,since you HAVE the save- does using the 30 minute time skip do anything? and does ashely pop up in TV room at 19:00?. If you sleep until 15:00 the next day, does it start THEN, or give you the girls reporting on the concert?

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
[

As far as I know, it should work on any day M-F, but it might not work on Saturday or Sunday. And it should have had you start making the dinner right away, then cutscene with claire at 17:00. Out of curiousity,since you HAVE the save- does using the 30 minute time skip do anything? and does ashely pop up in TV room at 19:00?. If you sleep until 15:00 the next day, does it start THEN, or give you the girls reporting on the concert?
If you could upload your save, I'll take a look and see what's going on. It's possible it might be a bug but I won't know until I check over the save.

Also, if you could clarify which version of the game you're playing, that would really help to narrow it down.
I managed to get it to work. I just skipped a couple of days (doing other stuff with Veronica and Sophie) and then started it on a Friday and it worked, going through all the stuff automatically. Maybe it was a random glitch, idk.

Reactions: Sycho
4.20 star(s) 254 Votes