ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
I'm stuck with Amy, can't visit her at 2200, says I need to hold up my end of the bargain. Won't text Amy during the Veronica bound and blindfold on chair any more. I think finishing the Amy slave route while having the other quest open broke it, unless you can no longer repeat Amy's scenes.
Is there a flag I can set or clear to get out of this stalemate.

La'Zaa

May 3, 2018
I'm stuck with Amy, can't visit her at 2200, says I need to hold up my end of the bargain. Won't text Amy during the Veronica bound and blindfold on chair any more. I think finishing the Amy slave route while having the other quest open broke it, unless you can no longer repeat Amy's scenes.
Is there a flag I can set or clear to get out of this stalemate.
That's amy done for current content. what else you stuck on? can you be more specific

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Don't think I can be much more specific. Are Amy's scenes at her place still repeatable, that's what I was trying to do.

AzorPhil

May 27, 2018
Hello,

It's a google translation, sorry. I do not speak English.

I am stuck during fashion Ashley / Sophia :

Saturday - 12.00 AM - (Shopping) - Fashion - Choose - Going Club (Ashley win) Lingerie (Sophia win) Go wild (impossible) (+ pic - scenes) -2 Stars- achievement (high fashion). For go wild, I do not have the "impossible" answer, but only the choice of Ashley or Sophia. Can you help me. Thank you very much.
Have a good day

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Hello,

Saturday - 12.00 AM - (Shopping) - Fashion - Choose - Going Club (Ashley win) Lingerie (Sophia win) Go wild (impossible) (+ pic - scenes) -2 Stars- achievement (high fashion). For go wild, I do not have the "impossible" answer, but only the choice of Ashley or Sophia. Can you help me. Thank you very much.
Have a good day
Upload your latest save here.

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hello,

Have a good day
That event is only set to trigger once, so it sounds like you've already done that event. Could you check to see how many stars Ashley has?

Reactions: Carlo S

Albert Seeker

Jul 3, 2018
hello there, I am stuck with veronica no progress at all stats : 25 love 30 arousal 60 submissions 15 special(star). it just a loop at neon every time meet then go home by cab and HJ.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
hello there, I am stuck with veronica no progress at all stats : 25 love 30 arousal 60 submissions 15 special(star). it just a loop at neon every time meet then go home by cab and HJ.
Could you post your save so I can take a look at it, please?

AzorPhil

May 27, 2018
That event is only set to trigger once, so it sounds like you've already done that event. Could you check to see how many stars Ashley has?
Ashley has 14 Stars,

I cannot make evolve the relationship between Ashley and Sophia. I wanted to start again from the beginning, but I'm stuck. I am 93% for Ashley and 58% for Sophia

thank you

AzorPhil

May 27, 2018
Would you mind posting your save so I can tale a look at it, please?
Hello,
EN">I cannot make evolve the relationship between Ashley and Sophia. I wanted to start again from the beginning of this relation, but I'm stuck. I am 93% for Ashley and 58% for Sophia

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hello,
EN">I cannot make evolve the relationship between Ashley and Sophia. I wanted to start again from the beginning of this relation, but I'm stuck. I am 93% for Ashley and 58% for Sophia
Thank you for that.. I just looked over your save and you've already completed the fashion event and got 100%. So now the hints are telling you to focus on improving your relationship with Sophia. So meet her at the gym at 15:00 and wait for her to finish working out (advance the time by half an hour or so) and go to the sauna to see Sophia there. You may have to visit the sauna more than once until she enters.

Couch

Feb 27, 2018
Brother, give a look here, and I wait You can find the solution, good luck :):):)
@Carlos S < Thank you Brother! After searching the main thread for my issue , I could not find any solution to my save issue. So I Posted for help. and just after I posted I found the other thread run by @Sycho, and there was a post with the same issue. Alas the solution did not resolve the situations.
I received your help instructions and followed them but all for more frustrations. goose eggs
The last copy of the game was taken from your Hotfix post and mapping file
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Then unpacked the archive and placed all files with all other versions from 6.9 to 7.8.
The game is running with admin rights, all file attributes are free and this is the 4th DL & install.
I have even tried starting a new game too find the same issue cannot save this version.
So any suggestion?
Rant mode : Off
Sorry I took the long-way to get here

La'Zaa

May 3, 2018
@Carlos S < Thank you Brother! After searching the main thread for my issue , I could not find any solution to my save issue. So I Posted for help. and just after I posted I found the other thread run by @Sycho, and there was a post with the same issue. Alas the solution did not resolve the situations.
I received your help instructions and followed them but all for more frustrations. goose eggs
The last copy of the game was taken from your Hotfix post and mapping file
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Then unpacked the archive and placed all files with all other versions from 6.9 to 7.8.
The game is running with admin rights, all file attributes are free and this is the 4th DL & install.
I have even tried starting a new game too find the same issue cannot save this version.
So any suggestion?
Rant mode : Off
Sorry I took the long-way to get here
use latest version of 7z or Win Rar to extract or move it to c folder some where like downloads or any other folder then try again also load this save & try saving

AzorPhil

May 27, 2018
Thank you for that.. I just looked over your save and you've already completed the fashion event and got 100%. So now the hints are telling you to focus on improving your relationship with Sophia. So meet her at the gym at 15:00 and wait for her to finish working out (advance the time by half an hour or so) and go to the sauna to see Sophia there. You may have to visit the sauna more than once until she enters.
thanks a lot;

I have already done this 2 or 3 times, I will continue.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes