Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Guys i have an huge problem! The lingery store never sell the maid dress for veronica!
I follow all the step.

First day
At 10:00 i speak with her during breakfast
After i get a cup of coffee. So she steal it.
At 23:00 i go to spy her in her bedroom.
The same night she call me to help her because she was arrested
Get her bedroom key from the kitchen.
Find her ID card in her bedroom.
Then take a taxi to the police station and talk to officer Debby
Give her ID to Debby.
So i obten the first star event

After some grinding and some submissive point gained i start to give her chore
So in 3 day i let her do
Loundry
Kitchen
Vacuum
So i got 3 pic for every work.
At this point Mc tell me to go to buy the maid dress, but in the shop lingery* there is no maid dress!
Can someone help me?
Have i done something wrong?
Perhaps i need a tot point of submission to unlock the maid dress?
I now have 27 submission and 1 star.

R

RWaites

Guys i have an huge problem! The lingery store never sell the maid dress for veronica!
I follow all the step.

First day
At 10:00 i speak with her during breakfast
After i get a cup of coffee. So she steal it.
At 23:00 i go to spy her in her bedroom.
The same night she call me to help her because she was arrested
Get her bedroom key from the kitchen.
Find her ID card in her bedroom.
Then take a taxi to the police station and talk to officer Debby
Give her ID to Debby.
So i obten the first star event

After some grinding and some submissive point gained i start to give her chore
So in 3 day i let her do
Loundry
Kitchen
Vacuum
So i got 3 pic for every work.
At this point Mc tell me to go to buy the maid dress, but in the shop lingery* there is no maid dress!
Can someone help me?
Have i done something wrong?
Perhaps i need a tot point of submission to unlock the maid dress?
I now have 27 submission and 1 star.
If I remember right she has to be at 30 +submission

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Guys can someone tell me if there is some option that let me use the keyboard to advance the text? Because the space bar do not advanced the text, also the Enter button do not advance the text.
The only button that let me do something is ctrl, but i fear that skip to much text.
Unfortunately I have a very old wireless rechargeable mouse and always click consumes the battery very soon.
So... can someone help me and tell me if there is some option to use also space bar or enter?

Edit 1
Guys when i ask veronica to do choke without panties the walk say that i gain 3 pic without panties. I let her do the vacuum and i see her pussy. I let do her laundry and i see her pussy. But when she do the stink kitchen how i know that she do not have panties? She show her bob, but how i see her pussy?

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
MEGA 0.7.9 bugfix ------ Walkthrough 0.7.9 --- Mapping 0.7.9 with all the new Characters --- Save 0.7.8 ------ Cosplay Collectables ------- All the Dates ---- Fake emails - all ---- --- Ashley and Sophia Fashion Show --------------------------- @dr FeelGood - Torrent 0.7.9 bugfix ---------------- @Benjy CGs ----------- You can find here: -

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Guys can someone tell me if there is some option that let me use the keyboard to advance the text? Because the space bar do not advanced the text, also the Enter button do not advance the text.
The only button that let me do something is ctrl, but i fear that skip to much text.
Unfortunately I have a very old wireless rechargeable mouse and always click consumes the battery very soon.
So... can someone help me and tell me if there is some option to use also space bar or enter?

Edit 1
Guys when i ask veronica to do choke without panties the walk say that i gain 3 pic without panties. I let her do the vacuum and i see her pussy. I let do her laundry and i see her pussy. But when she do the stink kitchen how i know that she do not have panties? She show her bob, but how i see her pussy?
The last pic is in Her bedroom 23.00 hours, peeking ;););)

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hope you will be able to help.
Okay, the first thing you will need to do is get your chore at 8am then advance the time to 10am. Give your chore to Veronica and send her to your room at 12pm. Bend her over your desk. After that, if you look at your hints for Veronica, you'll notice that you have to ask her out. Try asking her out, but it will tell you that you need a tux first. Go to the mall and into the clothing store. The tux will be unlocked, so now you can buy it.

Advance the time again to 17:00 on a Saturday or Sunday and ask her out again. Now you've discovered a new location (the restaurant) on your map. Unfortunately, there's one part of the date you won't be able to do yet because you don't have enough stars. You need 17 but you only have 15. Which means there may be other things you need to do with Veronica first.

Reactions: RoVeR1975

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
The last pic is in Her bedroom 23.00 hours, peeking ;););)
Oh so the first one is the laundry, the second one is the vacuum and the third one is her in her room without panties when she look herself at the mirror XD ok thank you, so i already got all of them XD i fear something like, she need to clean the kitchen in angry mode, and she pose in another way, so you can see her pussy XD but for me fortune i already got all of them.
Thank you

Blade6969

Jan 2, 2018
Day From To Location Repeat Event
Weekday 10:00 15:59 Kitchen no Get a cup of coffee.
Always 23:00 23:59 Downstairs hallway no Spy on her in her bedroom.
Always 22:00 08:00 Your bedroom no After spying on her go to sleep, make sure you are asleep at 03:00.
1. Get her bedroom key from the kitchen.
2. Find her ID card in her purse, in her bedroom.
3. Take a taxi to the police station and talk to officer Debby.
4. Give her ID card to Officer Debby.

I cannot remember doing this, I now have her in complete submission and I have her key for the bedroom. If I have not done this can I still do it or have I missed something, as this is not working for me now!

RockyRoad12

Dec 7, 2017
I'm stuck on having Veronica do the 3 chores in the maid outfit. I've had her do all 3 chores and spanked her until she said ouch but she won't progress past that. Help?

Reactions: RoVeR1975

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
MEGA 0.7.9 bugfix ------ Walkthrough 0.7.9 --- Mapping 0.7.9 with all the new Characters --- Save 0.7.8 ------ Cosplay Collectables ------- All the Dates ---- Fake emails - all ---- --- Ashley and Sophia Fashion Show --------------------------- @dr FeelGood - Torrent 0.7.9 bugfix ---------------- @Benjy CGs ----------- You can find here: -
Hi Carlo:

Does this Bug Fix, allow to pick up the collectable at the Museum entry stairs. I tried two earlier fixes without success.

Many thanks.

Reactions: Carlo S

Albert Seeker

Jul 3, 2018
Okay, the first thing you will need to do is get your chore at 8am then advance the time to 10am. Give your chore to Veronica and send her to your room at 12pm. Bend her over your desk. After that, if you look at your hints for Veronica, you'll notice that you have to ask her out. Try asking her out, but it will tell you that you need a tux first. Go to the mall and into the clothing store. The tux will be unlocked, so now you can buy it.

Advance the time again to 17:00 on a Saturday or Sunday and ask her out again. Now you've discovered a new location (the restaurant) on your map. Unfortunately, there's one part of the date you won't be able to do yet because you don't have enough stars. You need 17 but you only have 15. Which means there may be other things you need to do with Veronica first.
Thanks Sycho. Will do what you said but still I have a question how to get Veronica upstairs without panties in the neon lounge and proceed further with her? will this happen after the date at the restaurant?

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes