Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
@Faerin, thanks for share with Us, Amigo - Who's panties are these? - Can someone tell me?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: View attachment 128589 :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
Veronica is forbidden to wear panties, Claire would wear something more elaborate... I guess it's Ashley.
i read the last couple of threads, but i'm still stupid, Veronica is a pain in my a**, i've spanked her silly, peaked on her in the evenin with the earbelles, i miss 1 picture, can't get her over the desk, just my lap, and she Always wears underwear, what am i doing wrong, does it realy matter what cheeck?
It does. Hit one butt cheek six time, second six times too.

Reactions: Blayo and Carlo S
R

RWaites

i read the last couple of threads, but i'm still stupid, Veronica is a pain in my a**, i've spanked her silly, peaked on her in the evenin with the earbelles, i miss 1 picture, can't get her over the desk, just my lap, and she Always wears underwear, what am i doing wrong, does it realy matter what cheeck?
You need to spank her exactly 12 times 6 left and 6 right then the next time she doe's the laundry she will rebel so take her to your room and you should get the option to remove her panties ( Have you got the blindfold and cuffs from the sex shop?)

RoVeR1975

Mar 27, 2018
You need to spank her exactly 12 times 6 left and 6 right then the next time she doe's the laundry she will rebel so take her to your room and you should get the option to remove her panties ( Have you got the blindfold and cuffs from the sex shop?)
thanks, but i haven't found a seks shop either, so i'm missing more, damn i suck at games

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
thanks, but i haven't found a seks shop either, so i'm missing more, damn i suck at games
You need to progress with mother first, with massage.
I suggest go and download walkthrough, it's on first page of this thread.
First go through Claire/mom route, until massage oil is mentioned, then you can google about sex shop, and it will appear on map.

Reactions: Carlo S

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Poll Result
Hey guys!

No regular poll this time, because for v0.8.0 I have something special in mind, to mark MotH's one year anniversary!

However...besides the events I'm planning on adding, what would you like to see as a "bonus"?

Extending the homework event for Ashley. 220

Veronica doing her chores, wearing her new leather outfit. 96

Extending the sex scene with Claire, after the date. 139

A new theme of cosplay collectables (seperate poll for theme). 13

A new job, with a sex scene. 18
Poll ended Jul 23, 2018 656 votes total
Claire, Claire, Claire, Claire, Claire, Claire, Claire, Claire, Claire, Claire, Claire, Claire, Claire, Claire, Claire, Claire, Claire, Claire!

I know it only counts once! LOL

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
And We can't forget, who's the superhero, She's hot, She's beautiful, She's amazing, yes She's an Angel :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: 134457_superhero_1.jpg :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
@Faerin, thanks for share with Us, Amigo - Who's panties are these? - Can someone tell me?
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: View attachment 128589 :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
ashley mommy or whoever those panties will be going in my mouth soon enough :heartcoveredeyes::eek:penedeyewink:

Reactions: Faerin and Carlo S

FXM

Oct 2, 2017
help i'm stuck, i bought the babydoll try to give it to ashley but it says "i give the babydoll to ashley" but nothing happens and the babydoll is still in my inventory

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
And We can't forget, who's the superhero, She's hot, She's beautiful, She's amazing, yes She's an Angel :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: View attachment 128730 :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
I really hope it isn't Claire. It'll be so hard for me to keep her busy at night (if you catch my meaning) if she is going to be out wandering the streets all night too.

Reactions: Faerin and Carlo S
O

Old Bear

Thanks @Faerin, and you bro, I agree you're doing good gifs, and you're the best bro I have here, thanks :FeelsGoodMan:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
help i'm stuck, i bought the babydoll try to give it to ashley but it says "i give the babydoll to ashley" but nothing happens and the babydoll is still in my inventory
Have you gone to her bedroom at 15:00 when she's home from school (weekday)?
  1. Click on the backpack
  2. Click on the babydoll
  3. Click on Ashley

Reactions: Carlo S

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Tomorrow I and The Pigeon will have some good news for everyone about the new version of Man of the House - One Year "Special Edition" ------------------------------------------------------------ MEGA 0.7.9 bugfix ------ Walkthrough 0.7.9 --- Mapping 0.7.9 with all the new Characters --- Save 0.7.8 ------ Cosplay Collectables ------- All the Dates ---- Fake emails - all ---- --- Ashley and Sophia Fashion Show --------------------------- @dr FeelGood - Torrent 0.7.9 bugfix ---------------- @Benjy CGs ----------- You can find here: -

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes