nomer8

Sep 11, 2017
Hello.I have a bug: Moms give me only one chore - it is laundry. Everyday, everytime, nothing helps. Beacause of that I'm stuck with Veronica quests. Any ideas?
Also cant have a breakfast on Saturday. Mom almost immediately says "Enjoy your weekend" and clock still have 9:00

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Hello.I have a bug: Moms give me only one chore - it is laundry. Everyday, everytime, nothing helps. Beacause of that I'm stuck with Veronica quests. Any ideas?
Also cant have a breakfast on Saturday. Mom almost immediately says "Enjoy your weekend" and clock still have 9:00
Brother, try this way, Save, after asks for Mom the chores, if isn't what You want, give new load an try again, for me works fine ;););)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I and The Pigeon Nova Imagem Small.png :cool::cool::cool:, We've great news for One Year of Man of the House, @Faerin will do a "Trilogy", isn't a sequence of versions, but all of them will be a "Special Edition", in the first edition has Ashley as main character, but the new location, the Tennis Club will be open and two characters will be playing, it's a surprise event, and for the new versions We can wait some surprises, and @Faerin said that He'll do the best for everyone enjoy, thanks, Amigo ;););)

RoVeR1975

Mar 27, 2018
You need to spank her exactly 12 times 6 left and 6 right then the next time she doe's the laundry she will rebel so take her to your room and you should get the option to remove her panties ( Have you got the blindfold and cuffs from the sex shop?)
ok, back with another Veronica Q: i git her to remove the panties, shes not wearing them at 23.00h but 1 i can't check at neon: no go hands 2 next day she resumes to wear them and i can't talk to her, should i start to spank again or keep removing panties, or am i missing some thing, thanks for helping me so far and again

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Update MAC version pls? N'd thank you. Fan-FREAKIN-tastic looking game! Bravo.

Hopefully I get to play it.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
ok, back with another Veronica Q: i git her to remove the panties, shes not wearing them at 23.00h but 1 i can't check at neon: no go hands 2 next day she resumes to wear them and i can't talk to her, should i start to spank again or keep removing panties, or am i missing some thing, thanks for helping me so far and again
Brother, MC need have all the mood completely full, and the right points for do the event :):):)

Feb 4, 2018
help me i cant unlock achive ( is the doctor in house )
8.00 PM – MC’s Bedroom (send fake email -- 2 – 2 – 3 – 3 – 1 – 1 – 2) achievement (is there a doctor in the house?)

fahro

May 20, 2017
Hi..please I need some help.. I've tried and looked around "thousant" times.. But I can't find 1 collectable.. From the Glory of Rome, 2nd picture.. thanks in advance

Marcel5001

May 20, 2018
I and The Pigeon View attachment 129104 :cool::cool::cool:, We've great news for One Year of Man of the House, @Faerin will do a "Trilogy", isn't a sequence of versions, but all of them will be a "Special Edition", in the first edition has Ashley as main character, but the new location, the Tennis Club will be open and two characters will be playing, it's a surprise event, and for the new versions We can wait some surprises, and @Faerin said that He'll do the best for everyone enjoy, thanks, Amigo ;););)
Good news, man
@Faerin - One Year of Man of the House :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: View attachment 129119 :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
Thanks, man, this is my girl, Veronica and her.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes