Blackj

May 21, 2018
I need some collectables could you tell me where each one is because in the tutorial are not mentioned all

Blackj

May 21, 2018
I loved the game and I hope that in the next update they allow me to continue with the saved game as in going out with my daughter

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I loved the game and I hope that in the next update they allow me to continue with the saved game as in going out with my daughter
Yeah, you can use your save in the newer versions. All you would need to do is go into the "savedgames" folder of the earlier version, copy those files and paste them into the "savedgames' folder of the later versions.

Emmanuelle

May 3, 2018

Emmanuelle

May 3, 2018
@Faerin, One Year of Man of the House - The next version will be a "Special Edition" --- :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: - View attachment 128570 - :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
Wonderful, mon ami :D

Albert Seeker

Jul 3, 2018
firstly happily completed veronica's questline so thanks to all those who helped me but another issue has come i don't have the key to clair or mom's room is there anyway i can get it either going back and starting over or continuing using the save i've been using ?
Hello friend,
Veronica has no panties. when I go to lounge she is not there. how to get this one " Talk to her when she is not wearing panties and put your hand between her legs." can not figure it out . how to do it. please help

Albert Seeker

Jul 3, 2018
And We can't forget, who's the superhero, She's hot, She's beautiful, She's amazing, yes She's an Angel :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: View attachment 128730 :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
You are the best my friend. i have a question though. Can two saves be merged in one single save to continue the game. Actually I have missed a few events i reloaded a previous save and has got the missed events but now i want to proceed with my game but wish to have the missed event in my most recent save. hope it not too confusing and you will be able to help.

Reactions: Carlo S

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
You are the best my friend. i have a question though. Can two saves be merged in one single save to continue the game. Actually I have missed a few events i reloaded a previous save and has got the missed events but now i want to proceed with my game but wish to have the missed event in my most recent save. hope it not too confusing and you will be able to help.
Yes, but it means you must edit save manually, and you must follow basic xml syntax. It requires you to be relatively advanced with computers, and basic coding.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Whoever is the owner of the panties, I hope she'll not keep them for long :p hahaha. Great job on your last updates @Faerin. You never cease to amaze me. Keep up the good work Jefe + my great brother @Carlo S who is a very good communicant. :)

Reactions: Carlo S and Faerin

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
@Faerin, thanks for share with Us, Amigo - Who's panties are these? - Can someone tell me?
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: View attachment 128589 :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
Ashley 100%.
how and where to meet officer Debby after seeing a tennis racket in her bag ? please help
After you click on the Tennis racket and check out Debby's great ass, that is it for her story line at the moment.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes