R

RWaites

Poll Result
Hey guys!

No regular poll this time, because for v0.8.0 I have something special in mind, to mark MotH's one year anniversary!

However...besides the events I'm planning on adding, what would you like to see as a "bonus"?

Extending the homework event for Ashley. 220

Veronica doing her chores, wearing her new leather outfit. 96

Extending the sex scene with Claire, after the date. 139

A new theme of cosplay collectables (seperate poll for theme). 13

A new job, with a sex scene. 18
Poll ended Jul 23, 2018 656 votes total

R

RWaites

Guys can someone tell me if there is some option that let me use the keyboard to advance the text? Because the space bar do not advanced the text, also the Enter button do not advance the text.
The only button that let me do something is ctrl, but i fear that skip to much text.
Unfortunately I have a very old wireless rechargeable mouse and always click consumes the battery very soon.
So... can someone help me and tell me if there is some option to use also space bar or enter?

Edit 1
Guys when i ask veronica to do choke without panties the walk say that i gain 3 pic without panties. I let her do the vacuum and i see her pussy. I let do her laundry and i see her pussy. But when she do the stink kitchen how i know that she do not have panties? She show her bob, but how i see her pussy?
I sometimes have problems advancing text with the keys but left clicking the dialogue box a fewtimes usually clears it

Couch

Feb 27, 2018
Well, Brother, I really hope You find some solution, try look for in the Google too, some Brothers have luck doing it :):):)
Brother Solution found! Window update being over protective: New setting ! "protected document folder" All good now!!!

Reactions: Carlo S

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018

La'Zaa

May 3, 2018

Albert Seeker

Jul 3, 2018
I was stuck on that for quite some time because the walkthrough doesn't specifically tell you how to advance with Veronica with spanking. So try this: when she is doing chores, take her to your room and then spank left 6 times, spank right 6 times, that is enough and she should get +1 submissive. Do that 10 times and then you can take her panties.
Hi. If you do that straight after 4 times she says ouch and if continue she turns furious and storms out and you lose submission point

Teegra

Nov 23, 2017
hmm i can't find the cosplay pic in the perfume shop :)any idea where it is,because i think i might be blind :)

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Hi. If you do that straight after 4 times she says ouch and if continue she turns furious and storms out and you lose submission point
No, to go further you need to do exactly as Blayo said. Six time each butt. She will rebel next time, and you can take her panties as new form of punishment.

hmm i can't find the cosplay pic in the perfume shop :)any idea where it is,because i think i might be blind :)
On counter right from perfume you bought, but I think you need to collect some cards from same series first.

Marcel5001

May 20, 2018
@Faerin, One Year of Man of the House - The next version will be a "Special Edition" --- :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: - View attachment 128570 - :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
Man, you are doing good gifs, very good.
@Faerin, thanks for share with Us, Amigo - Who's panties are these? - Can someone tell me?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: View attachment 128589 :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
I think is Ashley, thanks @Faerin and @Carlo S.

RoVeR1975

Mar 27, 2018
i read the last couple of threads, but i'm still stupid, Veronica is a pain in my a**, i've spanked her silly, peaked on her in the evenin with the earbelles, i miss 1 picture, can't get her over the desk, just my lap, and she Always wears underwear, what am i doing wrong, does it realy matter what cheeck?

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes