R

RWaites

I can't even get Sophia to appear in-game (7.9b). The hint under Ashley's contact says they meet in her room Sunday afternoons, but I have waited out in the hallways 2 Sunday's straight and nothing happens. I already have 100 'love' with Ashley, and I keep my 4 stats near max, so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

This version seems broken for me in general. Breakfast Saturday mornings isn't working. When I meet all the girls on he roof Saturdays, I don't get credit for any of it, even the history acts like nothing ever happened. Claire's hint wants me to "help her with yoga" but every time I try she still tells me it's too advanced, to come back Saturday for group yoga.

This is a great game, but all the bugs are killing it for me.
Morning yoga with mom choose2nd option to start yoga buddies

Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
I can't even get Sophia to appear in-game (7.9b). The hint under Ashley's contact says they meet in her room Sunday afternoons, but I have waited out in the hallways 2 Sunday's straight and nothing happens. I already have 100 'love' with Ashley, and I keep my 4 stats near max, so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

This version seems broken for me in general. Breakfast Saturday mornings isn't working. When I meet all the girls on he roof Saturdays, I don't get credit for any of it, even the history acts like nothing ever happened. Claire's hint wants me to "help her with yoga" but every time I try she still tells me it's too advanced, to come back Saturday for group yoga.

This is a great game, but all the bugs are killing it for me.
Click on the arrow to enter Ashley's room not wait outside. for Claire choose the second option not the first.

nomer8

Sep 11, 2017
Claire's hint wants me to "help her with yoga" but every time I try she still tells me it's too advanced, to come back Saturday for group yoga.
You are not alone, Bro! )) I missed this as well.
Morning yoga with mom choose2nd option to start yoga buddies
Thanks man! )) Not everybody so patient and observant to see this hint in walkthrough.

RoVeR1975

Mar 27, 2018
Look for increase the love for 30 and try again, some doubt, let me know :):):)
thanks, although i think i need more help, i'm at 30 love now, still going to the beach for more perhaps, in the mean time, i think i miss pic 29 is that maid with panties vacuming?, this one is a B****

Reactions: Carlo S

erskswe

Jun 13, 2018
I have a prob with Veronica. I have 100 % on 1st and 3rd achievement, but the 2nd is 0 % and I guess that one is supposed to be done before you can even start with the 2nd... Is there any way to fix that? Don't want to start over since I've gotten so far with all of the rest :(

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
I have a prob with Veronica. I have 100 % on 1st and 3rd achievement, but the 2nd is 0 % and I guess that one is supposed to be done before you can even start with the 2nd... Is there any way to fix that? Don't want to start over since I've gotten so far with all of the rest :(
See what hint you got on phone. And do it.

Ruudjeb

Jul 27, 2018
for the second achievement you need Veronica to do the chorus clothed and check on her. You can do his after achieving the third. Just dont let het wear the maid outfit.

Reactions: Carlo S
O

Old Bear

@Faerin - One Year of Man of the House :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: View attachment 129119 :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
Very good, bro :FeelsGoodMan:
@Faerin One Year of - Man of the House
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: View attachment 129381 :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
Amazing, bro :FeelsGoodMan:

The Tesseract

Oct 22, 2017
Guys, my game isn't working anymore (black screen after the Unity screen), no matter what version I play. Has it happened to you also recently?

fatbastard100

Jul 11, 2018
I've 100 percented all the characters except Amy. I seem to be missing some early shots of her, but I've completed the threesome scene with her and veronica. Whenever I go up to her apartment, it says I need to complete my side of the bargain first, but there's no option to call her over to veronica's again when I have veronica tied up.

R

RWaites

hello,
do you load the full game to play the last version if we have the V0.7.8?
Yes you have to download the full game each time but don't forget to tcopy the saves and jpegs from the old save game folder and paste into the new version you will also need to donload the mapping file in the 0.P and overwrite the existing one in the game

R

RWaites

Guys, my game isn't working anymore (black screen after the Unity screen), no matter what version I play. Has it happened to you also recently?
You could try
Change the graphics quality.
- Move the game to another location (preferably with write permission).
- Run as administrator (to force those permissions).
- Make sure your anti-virus software is not blocking it.
- Exclude the whole game folder and subfolders in your Antivirus
-Changing your monitor's resolution and the resolution in the drop down menu of the game to match.

The Tesseract

Oct 22, 2017
You could try
Change the graphics quality.
- Move the game to another location (preferably with write permission).
- Run as administrator (to force those permissions).
- Make sure your anti-virus software is not blocking it.
- Exclude the whole game folder and subfolders in your Antivirus
-Changing your monitor's resolution and the resolution in the drop down menu of the game to match.
Changing the folder worked, I can't find why though. Thank you!

Reactions: Carlo S and RWaites
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes