Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I and The Pigeon Nova Imagem.png :cool::cool::cool:, We've great news, @Faerin is doing a "Trilogy", no, it will not be a series, it will be three versions each with its story, but with surprise events, in the first version we will have Ashley as main character, and the Tennis Club will open, the surprise event is, who owns the panties
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:p:p:p

ahmed zaki

Jul 26, 2018
hey guys i am stuck withe veronica now i knew abt neon club and she did chores for me but she didnot wear the maid outfit and i cannot go further any help please

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
??? Who is the superheroine -
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: Emma, Pam, Cassie, Linda, Kathy, Megan, Debby or a new character :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: And can't forget the blonde Girl and the milf of the pizzeria event :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
MEGA 0.7.9 bugfix ------ Walkthrough 0.7.9 --- Mapping 0.7.9 with all the new Characters --- Save 0.7.8 ---
-------- All the Dates ---- Fake emails - all ---- --- Ashley and Sophia Fashion Show --------------------------- @dr FeelGood - Torrent 0.7.9 bugfix ---------------- @Benjy CGs ----------- You can find here:------------------------

--And Here:---------- Cosplay Collectables with pics showing the places where you can find all of them ---

--- A great Weekend for the Brothers :):):)

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: Emma, Pam, Cassie, Linda, Kathy, Megan, Debby or a new character :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: And can't forget the blonde Girl and the milf of the pizzeria event :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
Don't forget the crazy fatty in the fitness club! :p

Reactions: Carlo S and UncleVT

fatbastard100

Jul 11, 2018
I think its the blonde fitness girl from the gym. She has the same eye colour and right body shape/bust. Also since she works out, she'd be strong enough to beat up crooks. My other guess was maybe Emma (whom it will probably end up being) but Emma's boobs are way bigger and has a different eye colour.

lupy30

Jun 14, 2017
Could someone please tell me best results for answers and order of.

When go mall to meet sis and her friend and have to choose what clothes best or fit? whats best ones to choose for best options please as lost wear once said in latest guide??

androide

May 3, 2018
Maybe a bit off-topic bbut can someone tell me some game where you do something similar to what you do to Veronica (going from begin a bitch to a slave gradually)?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Could someone please tell me best results for answers and order of.

When go mall to meet sis and her friend and have to choose what clothes best or fit? whats best ones to choose for best options please as lost wear once said in latest guide??
Going clubbing (pick Ashley)
Lingerie (pick Sophia)
Go wild (it's impossible to choose)

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Maybe a bit off-topic bbut can someone tell me some game where you do something similar to what you do to Veronica (going from begin a bitch to a slave gradually)?
Maybe not "bitch to slave" like Veronica but pretty close..

Reactions: LeRescator

yooyoo

Jul 5, 2018
Hi.
I have a problem with Amy path. I got HJ and BJ in her apartment but nothing more !!
Walkthrough says Amy should call me at 05:07 about veronica's panties but she doesn't call me.
Also Phone hints that I could use a good night's rest.
What should i do??

1.jpg

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hi.
I have a problem with Amy path. I got HJ and BJ in her apartment but nothing more !!
Walkthrough says Amy should call me at 05:07 about veronica's panties but she doesn't call me.
Also Phone hints that I could use a good night's rest.
What should i do??

View attachment 129724
MC has to be in bed before then in order for Amy to call.

Apr 21, 2018
So, how does the collectable stuffs work? I used the walthrough and find the scenes it mentions, but couldn't find anything to click on for the collectables.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes