Fanatic7

Jun 5, 2017
I don't know if it's a bug but, on saturdays after the superhero conversation, in the next saturdays when claire asks if wwe want to have breakfast with the girls if we say yes, nothing happens, the bar for hunger doesn't change and the hour doesn't pass. By the way check all the text you have with the line "in a future update" because you already updated some parts and the text doesn't fit anymore, i found that in the ashley part in the bathroom but maybe there's more.

Emmanuelle

May 3, 2018
@Faerin One Year of - Man of the House
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: View attachment 129381 :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
@Faerin, One Year of Man of the House :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: View attachment 129764 :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
Oui! The two gifs, is beautiful, the last is magnifique, mon ami, I love it :kissingheart:

rgregw

Dec 16, 2017
Ok I have had nothing to do with Veronica so I want to know where to start. I visited the health club and Amy said something about a club and on my phone under Veronica it says she sometimes gets a coffee around lunch time but I always see her at the health club. Can anyone help?

Edit: and i can catch her getting ready to go to the club at 11 pm

akcool

Aug 14, 2017
how do you get 9th star for veronica , the hint telling keeps spying on room really turns the MC on but nothing seems to be happening

Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
Ok I have had nothing to do with Veronica so I want to know where to start. I visited the health club and Amy said something about a club and on my phone under Veronica it says she sometimes gets a coffee around lunch time but I always see her at the health club. Can anyone help?

Edit: and i can catch her getting ready to go to the club at 11 pm
To get the coffee scene, at 10.00 go to the kitchen, click on the coffee machine, Veronica will come and ask you for your coffee, at 23.00 spy on her in her bedroom, now go to sleep, set time for 08.00, you will get a phone call from Veronica asking you to go to the police station. Hope this helps.

rgregw

Dec 16, 2017
To get the coffee scene, at 10.00 go to the kitchen, click on the coffee machine, Veronica will come and ask you for your coffee, at 23.00 spy on her in her bedroom, now go to sleep, set time for 08.00, you will get a phone call from Veronica asking you to go to the police station. Hope this helps.
Thanks

Reactions: Carlo S

FXM

Oct 2, 2017
I ask, because in the version 0.7.8 have a issue, but in the 0.7.9 was fixed, but is good to know if is really a bug, @Faerin will fix it in the next version. Are you stuck in the game? :):):)
stuck? well yes but not for that i just found it weird that i guess something was missing in that scene but maybe you can help me a little i can't find a way to get the 100% with ash and mom, what am I missing?
iu.jpg

by the way @Faerin this was my first play-through and i must say i loved it, at first i hated Veronica and liked the cop but now it's the other way around, loved the mom an lil sis story maybe if i had to criticize something could be that every sex scene mc and sisters and all the girls keep repeating "oh you are a slut" "you are so slutty" "i am your slut" it gets a little boring to me and i guess it really don't fit with the Ash story but it is just a minor detail, good job

Reactions: Carlo S and Faerin

akumajan

Nov 3, 2017
How do you advance veronica earning points in spanking? I followed the walkthrgh and currently I'm stuck at 50 whip points. She still has her panties on. I stopped spanking when she says ouch(the forth spank). I missed taking pictures of her doing chores in normal clothes if that's relevant. she's currently at 2 star.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
How do you advance veronica earning points in spanking? I followed the walkthrgh and currently I'm stuck at 50 whip points. She still has her panties on. I stopped spanking when she says ouch(the forth spank). I missed taking pictures of her doing chores in normal clothes if that's relevant. she's currently at 2 star.
Hit her six times on each butt. She will make a mess in bathroom next time you give her chore, and you will take her panties as punishment.

Reactions: Carlo S

FAB54165DF

Jun 23, 2018
hi everyone. i have a problem with veronica (maybe bug) i didn't have the money for the cab when pick her from the jail. now the locked up achivement is not complete and i can do anything with veronica. there a way to solve it without restart the whole game? i've completed all ashley and most mom path:oops:

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
stuck? well yes but not for that i just found it weird that i guess something was missing in that scene but maybe you can help me a little i can't find a way to get the 100% with ash and mom, what am I missing?
View attachment 130015

by the way @Faerin this was my first play-through and i must say i loved it, at first i hated Veronica and liked the cop but now it's the other way around, loved the mom an lil sis story maybe if i had to criticize something could be that every sex scene mc and sisters and all the girls keep repeating "oh you are a slut" "you are so slutty" "i am your slut" it gets a little boring to me and i guess it really don't fit with the Ash story but it is just a minor detail, good job
MC need receive Ashley's text saturday in the foyer (entrance- by side to living room) 12.00 hours with a pic with Sophia's ass :):):)
Please are there any Extra Veronic pics that aren't in the game? I couldn't find anything
You can find all the special pics here :):):): -

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes