fred.smart

Aug 16, 2017
MC need 22.00 hours go to Mom's bedroom, and find Veronica in the door, after in the dinner to heard Veronica inviting Mom for a tan, at Saturday 12.00 hours go to the rooftop and see the scene, after this event, on Monday 10.00 hours talk with Veronica and the option, reward Her, will be open ;););)
Ok, i screwed this up i guess. I didn't pick the right option originally, and can't get to the reward her option now.
Thanks.

Reactions: Carlo S

Atemto

Jul 9, 2017
How are the events started? the walkthrough says "event +10 love", congratulations but if you do not tell me how it starts I do not know.

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
No NTR strictly Incest if you download the patch and replace the existing mapping file
Thanks for answering man....i was more asking if NTR is in the game cause i tend to enjoy that more sometimes then incest. So there is ntr if you just download it normaly without changing any files etc ?:)

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
in the strict meaning of ntr, there is a scene of ntr but it is not the stereotypical gross case of a black guy , it is even enjoyable and it is the beginning of new events
Oh nice!...yeah i should have worded my question better. I was just checking if there was scenes where you can get to watch someone else having sex with one of the family members and you watching it. That kind of stuff. Thx for answering though. :)

Reactions: FXM

FXM

Oct 2, 2017
Oh nice!...yeah i should have worded my question better. I was just checking if there was scenes where you can get to watch someone else having sex with one of the family members and you watching it. That kind of stuff. Thx for answering though. :)
well again in the strict meaning of "scenes where you can get to watch someone else having sex with one of the family members and you watching it" yeah there are couple of scenes like that but not really ntr, if you like that kind of content this probably not a game for you

Reactions: Carlo S

chillo

May 7, 2017
im almost 100% but stuck on amy 44 submission and cant visit her apartment or text her during veronicas blindfold anymore

also Sophia is maxed apart from only 22 hearts

La'Zaa

May 3, 2018
im almost 100% but stuck on amy 44 submission and cant visit her apartment or text her during veronicas blindfold anymore

also Sophia is maxed apart from only 22 hearts
After threesome bj with her & veronica it stop's you going to amy home wait for future update
Can you be more specific with sophia what does hint says or refer walkthrough posted on op

fenix2d

Jan 28, 2018
cant get pass through that yoga. i talked to mom and opened gym. i maxed strength and now next group. but every time mc got "had enough"... and i can't do yoga with mom because she whant me to do group yoga but i can't complete it because of that "had enough"

La'Zaa

May 3, 2018
cant get pass through that yoga. i talked to mom and opened gym. i maxed strength and now next group. but every time mc got "had enough"... and i can't do yoga with mom because she whant me to do group yoga but i can't complete it because of that "had enough"
In order to do yoga with mom you have to choose 2nd option i.e "i am just checking on you" then mom will invite you to do yoga herself

Joske69

Apr 10, 2018
i'm stuck at the part with claire where you need to talk to veronica and ashley if they are both home in the afternoon... i have everything else for the romantic evening with claire but i cant figure out how to do it.

nvm, i figured it out lol. i downloaded the walkthrough

Reactions: RWaites and Carlo S
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes