Shadow Fiend

May 21, 2018
Thanks @Faerin for share, You're the best, Amigo -
Oh! What's Ashley doing? View attachment 130541 :p:p:p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:p:p:p
More important why that camera angle? whoever coming thru that door hope our proto doesn't get in any trouble or maybe lets hope veronica join them in party @Faerin must have kept some surprise 3some bj party let find out in next episode REMEMBER JUST A THOUGHT!!!;););)

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Thank you for another great update, and am anxiously awaiting the next. It's obvious that the MC really likes his mom's big tits, but don't remember him touching, squeezing, and/or suckling them? Can you please rectify this for my gratuitous pleasure? Can we expect to see some action with the buxom aunt soon? Can't wait to see how you spin the mother and sisters discovering that the MC is banging all of them! Dare I say family foursome or maybe even a fivesome orgyfest if you include the aunt too!!! :eek:penedeyewink:

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
How will we overcome of the asshole in the gym? Is there Walkthrough for v0.7.9 version?
Yes, there is. But you won't find it in thread about superhero. It is on first page of this thread.
- 3.00 PM Health Club(defend Her) from the Guy– options - Confront it,
with the options (Dodge - Hook - Counter) + love

Reactions: Carlo S

Animal-Gx

Sep 14, 2017
Got a hold of the latest version after taking a break for last 5 months or so.
What day does the "saved by Angel" task trigger itself, is it really at 18.00 (leaving the mall)?

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
What day does the "saved by Angel" task trigger itself, is it really at 18.00 (leaving the mall)?
After MC hear in the breakfast at Saturday, 9.00 hours everyone talking about Angel, he can walk in the street, I went to the Mall and I was coming for the house, then the event started, 18.00 hours onwards :):):)

R

RWaites

Listen to Mom and Ash at breakfast Saturday then go to the TV room at 21:00 and listen to the news then go for a walk I went to the pizza shop and then back home, but you can still start mom's musium date at 11:00 18:00 leaving the mall I got the concert tickets for V and Ash

Animal-Gx

Sep 14, 2017
After MC hear in the breakfast at Saturday, 9.00 hours everyone talking about Angel, he can walk in the street, I went to the Mall and I was coming for the house, then the event started, 18.00 hours onwards :):):)
Do all of these actions need to occur in the same day?

Because I didn't get stopped when I saw the news when things first happened and now I'm past day 60

carbonatedman

Donor
Apr 13, 2018
Do all of these actions need to occur in the same day?

Because I didn't get stopped when I saw the news when things first happened and now I'm past day 60
No, they don't.
I heard about Angel on the first Saturday of my most recent playthrough.
Didn't see the news report until about a week or two later.
Didn't run into Angel until I was somewhere around day 80.

The important thing to note is that Angel only seems to pop up when you are walking on a path to or from the apartment, and are fairly close to it.

TKB

Feb 12, 2018
[QUOTE = "RWaites, post: 950519, member: 53679"] Oui, vous devez télécharger le jeu complet à chaque fois, mais n'oubliez [/QUOTE]
Thanks,
where do you copy the .jpg?

TKB

Feb 12, 2018
I have a 2nd problemes:
I don't arrive to do that --> - 5.07 AM– Veronica send a text for MC (We need to talk)
How do you do it?

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
I have a 2nd problemes:
I don't arrive to do that --> - 5.07 AM– Veronica send a text for MC (We need to talk)
How do you do it?
You need 35 arousal with Veronica, and 30 submission with Amy. Ie, you should be able to nail Veronica when you are rewarding her for good done chore, and Amy needs to kiss your little friend.
If you have all of this, go to sleep. Amy will call you in 4.00 am, then Veronica will text you, and you will go to her room.

Reactions: Carlo S
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes