Ulver

Apr 16, 2018
The grind is real.. the walkthrough is engrishy, for a second there I thought I was playing big brother and kept wondering where the fuk eric disappeared to.

I'm done with this one until full release ( really interested in Debby ), or until a walkthrough with proper English comes out.

TKB

Feb 12, 2018
You need 35 arousal with Veronica, and 30 submission with Amy. Ie, you should be able to nail Veronica when you are rewarding her for good done chore, and Amy needs to kiss your little friend.
If you have all of this, go to sleep. Amy will call you in 4.00 am, then Veronica will text you, and you will go to her room.
I have all of this, but what is little friend?
Amy blowjob me

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
The grind is real.. the walkthrough is engrishy, for a second there I thought I was playing big brother and kept wondering where the fuk eric disappeared to.

I'm done with this one until full release ( really interested in Debby ), or until a walkthrough with proper English comes out.
You can always try to figure things out yourself if you want. Take a look at your mobile and channel your inner Columbo.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Finally, that one was at the home building lobby.. dunno how I missed it LOL
If you mean at one in reception, that was introduced in last version, and you can access it only after superhero event. :)
I have all of this, but what is little friend?
Amy blowjob me
Male reproductive organ.
If you still have problems, upload your save here, so somebody can look at it.

Reactions: Carlo S and RWaites

chillo

May 7, 2017
After threesome bj with her & veronica it stop's you going to amy home wait for future update
Can you be more specific with sophia what does hint says or refer walkthrough posted on op
no matter what I do at gym or sauna I cannot increase the hearts
hint says invite her to beach
but at beach nothing is available this version
on sunday I cant get in ashleys room just stood outside hearing them giggling and at the mall it doesn't matter what happens dur9ing the fashion show I cannot increase hearts

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
no matter what I do at gym or sauna I cannot increase the hearts
hint says invite her to beach
but at beach nothing is available this version
on sunday I cant get in ashleys room just stood outside hearing them giggling and at the mall it doesn't matter what happens dur9ing the fashion show I cannot increase hearts
If you want to upload your save, I'll see what you're missing.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
MEGA 0.7.9 bugfix --- Walkthrough 0.7.9 ------ Mapping 0.7.9 with all the new Characters --- Save 0.7.8 (252) and 0.7.9 (262) ------ ---------- Cosplay Collectables with pics showing the places where you can find all of them ------ ------- All the Dates ---- Fake emails - all ---- --- Ashley and Sophia Fashion Show --------------------------- @dr FeelGood - Torrent 0.7.9 bugfix ------- @Benjy CGs ---- You'll find here: -
---

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Sorry for this late reply but iam still getting the message??
i have done everything i could:confounded::perservingface::'(
What should i do next??
Could you refresh my memory and remind me again what issues you were having? I can't remember if it was a problem getting the game to start or if you were having difficulty with something during game play. You're welcome to PM me if you need to.

Reactions: LeRescator

IPkiss

Sep 12, 2017
I've tried everything there except Running as Admin, the problem is the game doesn't crash on startup I can play 30 minutes to an hour at a time before it crashes in some random area.
Thanks though hopefully Running as Admin works
I had a similar problem BSOD, pc freezing at random intervals. I changed the CMOS battery on M/Board and fixed issue.

Gzhindra

Jan 7, 2018

The walkthough is available through the phone and so is the cheat system.

pkoifaire

Dec 20, 2017
Hello, is there a way to replay the Angel scene ? It seems that I missed the collectables to get from it and it's the last one I'm missing.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes