mgtoons

Jul 25, 2018
I'm getting super frustrated. The game is incredibly repetitive and grindy. But I feel the end scenes are worth it. However, I'm stuck and cannot continue the game. I'm currently trying to have Veronica do chores in her maid costume and it says I need three pics, one in the kitchen, one in the foyer, and one doing laundry. I can get pics for two of them, but as many times as I've tried it will not take a picture of her in the kitchen. I don't know what else to do. I feel like I've wasted a lot of time on this game only to hit a game ending bug. Anyone offer any help? I've already searched forums but found no actual solution.

nfan

Jan 31, 2018
I believe there's one thing missing about Amy/Veronica. I've already did the slave path but there's still one scene missing with both of them together and the cellphone says "No hints available". Does someone know how to get Veronica to call you by 5AM?

Ishandul

Jun 16, 2018
I'm getting super frustrated. The game is incredibly repetitive and grindy. But I feel the end scenes are worth it. However, I'm stuck and cannot continue the game. I'm currently trying to have Veronica do chores in her maid costume and it says I need three pics, one in the kitchen, one in the foyer, and one doing laundry. I can get pics for two of them, but as many times as I've tried it will not take a picture of her in the kitchen. I don't know what else to do. I feel like I've wasted a lot of time on this game only to hit a game ending bug. Anyone offer any help? I've already searched forums but found no actual solution.
There is no pic of Veronica wearing the maid outfit in the kitchen. I know the walkthrough says 3, but that is incorrect. To advance her you need to take her to your room and spank her, as others have said, 6 times on each cheek. Then the next time you give her the Laundry chore you should get a different scene.

Reactions: RWaites

pkoifaire

Dec 20, 2017
Oh ok that's strange then, i only missing one and, according to the walkthough, that would be the last one i don't have. it's supposed to be available after the Angel scene...
Nope, total mistake, I finally found it, and yes it has nothing to do with the Angel scene. My bad. ;)

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I believe there's one thing missing about Amy/Veronica. I've already did the slave path but there's still one scene missing with both of them together and the cellphone says "No hints available". Does someone know how to get Veronica to call you by 5AM?
Go to sleep.

pkoifaire

Dec 20, 2017
Damn, I thought i would go for a 100 % completion but i'm missing ... 1 picture from Veronica. The 7th one. Does somebody knows how to get it ? Can't see what i missed...

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@Faerin One Year of Man of the House :heartcoveredeyes: anigif.gif :heartcoveredeyes: Nova Imagem 1.png :heartcoveredeyes: anigif.gif :heartcoveredeyes: anigif.gif :heartcoveredeyes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:heartcoveredeyes:
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

lykkemand

Jun 16, 2018
i have a crash. after I give the maid dress to veronica, they all go to the beach. checking on veronica, she will take a walk on beach, i want to follow, and she tells to wait a little before following her. After veronica leaves i can make no choice, and then suddenly i am back in the house, like they never went to the beach.
any one tried the same???

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
i have a crash. after I give the maid dress to veronica, they all go to the beach. checking on veronica, she will take a walk on beach, i want to follow, and she tells to wait a little before following her. After veronica leaves i can make no choice, and then suddenly i am back in the house, like they never went to the beach.
any one tried the same???
It's a bug, will be fixed Friday in the new version, this don't happens in all the games, try always do new Saves, maybe it solve the problem :):):)

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Is there a MAC version here? I cannot find the link. Is there more than just the one chapter done?

Thanks guys n gals

pkoifaire

Dec 20, 2017
Spying in her bedroom 23:00 with her panties on or if you have everything else go into phone cheat and click all memories
Thank you for the advice. I guess i have a bug, since the picture i'm missing (veronica doing laundry with her white dress) should be taken when i get to the scene but does not. Thanks again.

Reactions: Carlo S

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Thank you for the advice. I guess i have a bug, since the picture i'm missing (veronica doing laundry with her white dress) should be taken when i get to the scene but does not. Thanks again.
Brother, sometimes You can not have the scenes, with a bug of the own Save, I do so, all the new version, I change Save, but I make a new one, I never had a problem, try Save that I'm sending to You, and change the name with notepad, in the line with the name "Mike":):):) Save 0.7.8 (252) and 0.7.9 (262)

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes