D

Deleted member 537161

@Faerin One Year of Man of the House :heartcoveredeyes: View attachment 131206 :heartcoveredeyes: View attachment 131207 :heartcoveredeyes: View attachment 131208 :heartcoveredeyes: View attachment 131209 :heartcoveredeyes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:heartcoveredeyes:
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
It's like indian people profile picture on facebook who just learn photoshop last night, no offense tho.

Reactions: aasasda

pkoifaire

Dec 20, 2017
Brother, sometimes You can not have the scenes, with a bug of the own Save, I do so, all the new version, I change Save, but I make a new one, I never had a problem, try Save that I'm sending to You, and change the name with notepad, in the line with the name "Mike":):):) Save 0.7.8 (252) and 0.7.9 (262)
Thank you very much. Actually I do have the scene, but it just doesn't take the photography. ;)

Reactions: Carlo S

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Anyone who thinks this game is grindy needs to stop playing video games!
They are beyond your abilities!

The closest thing to a grind is the Dating Challenges and since you can skip 24 hours and set the time to anytime of the day you want even those can be done with the cheat system, maxing out your personal stats and locking them until you complete the date.

helderzilla

Dec 26, 2017
I'm trying to run Man of the House under Linux and despite the graphics are fine, it shows no text at all. Is there a way to solve this issue?

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
I'm trying to run Man of the House under Linux and despite the graphics are fine, it shows no text at all. Is there a way to solve this issue?
You need to install cabextract and winetricks. Then install corefonts with winetricks... Anyway, because game is 32-bit, it's hard to run on Linux systems, who are mostly 62 bit. Problem is in animations, wine will ask 32 bit gstreamer, which is almost imposible to install on most distros.
Install it on vmplayer. Or ask author to port game to linux. :D
Alternatively, there is hope multiarch will be tided out.. but honestly, I think you will have to wait a bit.
Eventually, you can try to run game with 32 bit Linux. Ask me what in PM, if you have any further questions.

O

Old Bear

@Faerin One Year of Man of the House :heartcoveredeyes: View attachment 131206 :heartcoveredeyes: View attachment 131207 :heartcoveredeyes: View attachment 131208 :heartcoveredeyes: View attachment 131209 :heartcoveredeyes:
Good work, bro :FeelsGoodMan:

mgtoons

Jul 25, 2018
There is no pic of Veronica wearing the maid outfit in the kitchen. I know the walkthrough says 3, but that is incorrect. To advance her you need to take her to your room and spank her, as others have said, 6 times on each cheek. Then the next time you give her the Laundry chore you should get a different scene.
I tried that too, but nothing changed for me. It was still the same laundry scene.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@Faerin One Year of Man of the House - ??? In the sky, someone is watching what happens, She has no wings but she is a perfect "Angel":heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: anigif.gif :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
If you can do better, why you not try, I can't, @Carlo S do :FeelsGoodMan: no offense

Thanks Brother. but for me to be compared to a people that is where civilization began is a source of great pride, so I feel honored to have done something that made someone remember where all the arts started ;););)

OmegaUltima

Sep 15, 2017
@Faerin One Year of Man of the House - ??? In the sky, someone is watching what happens, She has no wings but she is a perfect "Angel":heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: View attachment 131387 :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Thanks Brother. but for me to be compared to a people that is where civilization began is a source of great pride, so I feel honored to have done something that made someone remember where all the arts started ;););)
My eyes! Why?!

Reactions: RWaites

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Friday comes the new version, will be the start of a "Trilogy", will be three versions each with own story, but doing part of one year of Man of the House, @Faerin is making the first, Ashley will be the main character, the Tennis Club will open, and have the event surprise, who is the owner of the panties
:p:p:p

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
Friday comes the new version, will be the start of a "Trilogy", will be three versions each with own story, but doing part of one year of Man of the House, @Faerin is making the first, Ashley will be the main character, the Tennis Club will open, and have the event surprise, who is the owner of the panties
:p:p:p
I can't wait!

helderzilla

Dec 26, 2017
You need to install cabextract and winetricks. Then install corefonts with winetricks... Anyway, because game is 32-bit, it's hard to run on Linux systems, who are mostly 62 bit. Problem is in animations, wine will ask 32 bit gstreamer, which is almost imposible to install on most distros.
Install it on vmplayer. Or ask author to port game to linux. :D
Alternatively, there is hope multiarch will be tided out.. but honestly, I think you will have to wait a bit.
Eventually, you can try to run game with 32 bit Linux. Ask me what in PM, if you have any further questions.
I've had cabextract and winetricks installed already, what I was missing was corefonts.
Thanks for the halp, it's working fine now.

Reactions: Thermophob
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes