O

Old Bear

@Faerin and One Year of Man of the House - a "Special GIF" :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: View attachment 131593 :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
Very beautiful, good work, bro :FeelsGoodMan: @Faerin I'm waiting the version tomorrow, for see another good work, congratulations for one year of the game :FeelsGoodMan:

juneba

Jul 12, 2018
Not the most tech savvy, but is this not supposed to install as a zip? it keeps installing as a .rar and i have no idea what to do if that's how its supposed to be. I should mention I've only tried using Mega. it's the only one im familiar with so im uncomfortable using the other links.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Not the most tech savvy, but is this not supposed to install as a zip? it keeps installing as a .rar and i have no idea what to do if that's how its supposed to be. I should mention I've only tried using Mega. it's the only one im familiar with so im uncomfortable using the other links.
No need to install anything. You are downloading game, which is packed in .rar archive. If you can't extract, download 7-zip. It will extract archive.

You can download it here.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
No need to install anything. You are downloading game, which is packed in .rar archive. If you can't extract, download 7-zip. It will extract archive.

You can download it here.
This post will help with extracting using 7-Zip as it's a bit different than WinZip or WinRAR.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Sure. I'm using Mint 19 (Cinnamon) and the last stable version of Wine.
Thanks, but can you tell me which version it is 64 bit or 32 bit, so I can write instruction for running game in Linux.
So far, we know it works on Ubuntu 18.04 (Mint 19 is derived from Ubuntu 18.04). If you are unsure just run this in terminal:
Code:
dpkg --print-architecture
amd64 is 64 bit, and i386 is 32bit.

Reactions: Carlo S

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Tomorrow comes the new version, A "Trilogy", three versions all of them have his own story, but will be part of the "One Year Edition", Ashley's event, Tennis Club wil be open, We'll have some events and some surprises, this panties???
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: Who is the owner? :p:p:p ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- And for all the Brothers that need something for tomorrow, here is the essential for the game - Walkthrough ---- New Mapping --- Saves 0.7.8 (252) and 0.7.9 (262) ;););)

thebugn

Jul 30, 2018
Just wondering, since I only just started playing this game a few days ago; when there's an update, do the save files for the previous version carry over or will we have to start from the beginning again?

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Just wondering, since I only just started playing this game a few days ago; when there's an update, do the save files for the previous version carry over or will we have to start from the beginning again?
No just copy and paste your files into the Save game folder and you can start where you left off

Deep Thought

May 30, 2018
Oh man oh man. Just gets better and better. So happy my fav character is up first in the trilogy :) Ashley in a tennis outfit?? Oh hell yes! @Faerin man you have the perfect amount of tease mixed in with all the great naughtiness. So many games just go straight to nude. They need to take lessons from you brother. That upskirt on the bench that @Carlo S posted is so damn hot. I know exactly who it is, I'd know those beautiful thighs anywhere lol. On top of all the above you have a solid, great damn story, stunning characters and a dash of frequent updates and that makes perfection. It seems like every time I look it's time for a new update. This might be the only game or VN I've played where I find every single female character gorgeous. So excited for tomorrow. You are absolutely one of the best damn adult game developers period. Thank you so much for your hard work and dedication!

Reactions: Carlo S and Faerin

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Oh man oh man. Just gets better and better. So happy my fav character is up first in the trilogy :) Ashley in a tennis outfit?? Oh hell yes! @Faerin man you have the perfect amount of tease mixed in with all the great naughtiness. So many games just go straight to nude. They need to take lessons from you brother. That upskirt on the bench that @Carlo S posted is so damn hot. I know exactly who it is, I'd know those beautiful thighs anywhere lol. On top of all the above you have a solid, great damn story, stunning characters and a dash of frequent updates and that makes perfection. It seems like every time I look it's time for a new update. This might be the only game or VN I've played where I find every single female character gorgeous. So excited for tomorrow. You are absolutely one of the best damn adult game developers period. Thank you so much for your hard work and dedication!
Thanks for the kinds words @Deep Thought, it's really nice to see someone enjoying my game so much and I appreciate you taking the time to let me know.

Which makes me feel like an asshole for disappointing you, but...

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Thanks for the kinds words @Deep Thought, it's really nice to see someone enjoying my game so much and I appreciate you taking the time to let me know.

Which makes me feel like an asshole for disappointing you, but...

Woohoo Officer Debbie gets an outing then I hope

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Any reason why the developer can’t compile a Mac version? I can’t get it to run in Wine.
There's a troubleshooting thread I started that will have Mac installation instructions for using Wine.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
What's coming in the next update? I think more pigeons and probably sandwiches for the pigeons. They need to eat too. :)
ACTUALLY next release of MotH will introduce its first SCAT scene....You feed the pigeons and they dump all over you!

Reactions: Faerin
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes