Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
Then this is more likely the problem, because once you done the scene with Amy and veronica at the neon, where amy licks your fingers, the next thing you would have done is went to bed and had the dream.

I have a feeling that is what's holding you up.
I was following the walkthrough (as I use Max Moods, so I need to know when to sleep, etc). And I never got the dream sleeping at 1 AM, 12, 2 AM. I tried multiple times and nothing happened.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I was following the walkthrough (as I use Max Moods, so I need to know when to sleep, etc). And I never got the dream sleeping at 1 AM, 12, 2 AM. I tried multiple times and nothing happened.
I just loaded and it looks like you went so far ahead that you can no longer trigger the dream.
So I'm look up one of my old save and see if I can do that for you, although you might have to repeat a couple of things

Alos I find the hints a little more helpful than the walkthrough, except for a couple of things like the emails.

R

RWaites

Straight after Amy licked your fingers go home and sleep set alarm for 08:00

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
I just loaded and it looks like you went so far ahead that you can no longer trigger the dream.
So I'm look up one of my old save and see if I can do that for you, although you might have to repeat a couple of things

Alos I find the hints a little more helpful than the walkthrough, except for a couple of things like the emails.
Do you know what Dream Version it is? I might be able to set it to "True" in the save data file, make the game think I had the dream.

eike2000

May 9, 2017
I cant play game (v8.0c) :
Error
Couldn't switch to reqeust monitor resolution
Switching to resolution 1280x720 failed, trying lower one
All resolution switches have failed
Screen: DX11 could not switch resolution (1280x720 fs=0 hz=0)

I'm using 14' laptop, lasted driver Vga, my resolution 1366x768 (full) dx 9, dx 9c, dx 11 ready. Early version still work okey but v8.0.
I Need help, please

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
I cant play game (v8.0c) :
Error
Couldn't switch to reqeust monitor resolution
Switching to resolution 1280x720 failed, trying lower one
All resolution switches have failed
Screen: DX11 could not switch resolution (1280x720 fs=0 hz=0)

I'm using 14' laptop, lasted driver Vga, my resolution 1366x768 (full) dx 9, dx 9c, dx 11 ready. Early version still work okey but v8.0.
I Need help, please
What version of Windows it is? What architecture? Did you update your system?
Take a look here:

eike2000

May 9, 2017
What version of Windows it is? What architecture? Did you update your system?
Take a look here:
Yes, i read it already, using win 7, i got 'em all. Do you read my post, i just play v7.8 with no problem (2 days before this post), and now, it come error. Troubleshooting Help just solve by update window, and it usless

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Yes, i read it already, using win 7, i got 'em all. Do you read my post, i just play v7.8 with no problem (2 days before this post),
I did.

and now, it come error. Troubleshooting Help just solve by update window, and it usless
Read rest of thread. There were already people with similar problems. Direct X complains it cant switch resolution.

Reactions: RWaites
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes