blablalbal

Jul 12, 2018
can't pass the moment with Dr. Matthew's letter choosing the right combination, but the letter he doesn't want to send
passed on version 0.7.7 put 0.7.9 b the same

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Thx but I was aiming for a way to make the text auto advance ;-)
Oh, I understand what you meant, but this isn't visual novel, like most of RenPy games. I might be wrong, but it seems to me, it would be counterproductive in game like this, where you have to do a lot of grinding, and where day cycle repeats.
can't pass the moment with Dr. Matthew's letter choosing the right combination, but the letter he doesn't want to send
passed on version 0.7.7 put 0.7.9 b the same
I am sorry, but can you be more precise?
What's problem?
You don't know right combination, or you cant send message?

Reactions: lucas69

yooyoo

Jul 5, 2018
Does any one know what is "Added a super secret anniversary Easter egg in the menu screen" in changelog?

akumajan

Nov 3, 2017
Hi guys, For veronica, i'm currently stuck at 35 love, 35 lust, 65 whip and 17 star. The only hint for veronica is either beach, date or improve amy but amy is stuck at 10 heart and 3 star.

Also, why does the screen goes black during sex animation?

carboy98

Oct 27, 2017
So is there a certain day and time that Megan is at the police station and for Angel to show up? I know that Angel shows up at 6:00 after you leave the mall to get back home(I believe) , but it is not triggering.

For Megan and Debbie, Megan never goes to the police station.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
So is there a certain day and time that Megan is at the police station and for Angel to show up? I know that Angel shows up at 6:00 after you leave the mall to get back home(I believe) , but it is not triggering.

For Megan and Debbie, Megan never goes to the police station.
If you want to attach your save, I'll take a look and see what's going on. BTW, are you playing the latest version?

Reactions: LeRescator

nfsking2

Jul 9, 2018
Does any one know what is "Added a super secret anniversary Easter egg in the menu screen" in changelog?
I've tried to figure it out, just put your mouse pointer on the word "Anniversary" for about 5 seconds, and you will get there.

J84

Feb 16, 2018
Im stuck on Veronica path. After I gave her the maid outfit I can only get pics in 2 of the 3 locations. The kitchen floor will not take pics and I cant get her story to progress.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Im stuck on Veronica path. After I gave her the maid outfit I can only get pics in 2 of the 3 locations. The kitchen floor will not take pics and I cant get her story to progress.
If you want to attach your save I'll take a look and see what's going on.. and are you playing the latest version (0.8.0c)?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Yes I'm sure I have the latest version. Btw I attached the save file.
Okay, you will need to progress a little further with the other characters before you can trigger the scene with Megan at the police station. The picture you have of Veronica cleaning the kitchen floor is the only image you will get from that scene.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Yes I have The latest version downloaded.
The picture you have of Veronica cleaning the kitchen floor is the only image you'll get from that scene. Now the next thing you need to do is reward her for being a good slave. So take her to your room and give Veronica her "reward". :)

cri

Oct 23, 2017
Does anyone know how to enable Casin? I answer everything well in the appointment with Veronica in retaurant and still does not appear

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes