• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
That's a fair point and something I will address in v0.8.3, I'm going to seperate each character (as much as the story allows). I promised on my Patreon page that you can "choose which girl you want to pursue" and still intend to do that.

That being said, of course there are some storylines that are strongly tied together and will remain.
I find it odd, not necessarily a flaw, maybe a problem in presentation, I can understand if you want each character to be interconnected, it makes sense, one person know another and so on, is the interface that betrayed me even though the phone does say to first progress with X character.
Well since you are in this thread then I can also say thanks for making it, I have enjoyed it very much and even if it took me a while to get it, I am glad the games has systems in place to let you know just how far you can go with a character and where you are standing.

My only complaint might be how renders lights might be a bit flat compared to other games, but is not even something that happens everytime, I am quite fond of the Veronica's renderings in the Sauna for instance, speaking of wetness, looking forward to more bath or shower scenes, maybe you could set it at around sunset, but oh well, whatever works for you should be good.

Reactions: Faerin and Blayo

joecool

Dec 13, 2017
The go to beach with Sophia appears to be stuck in my game.

Using version 0.8.1, I did the beach nude volleyball, fucked Sophia, am at 100% for Sophia and Ashley

Yet the hint on the cell phone still says "maybe we should ask Sophia to the beach with us"

did it a bunch of times, yet the hint is still there,

Any ideas what I'm missing???

Blayo

Dec 27, 2017
The go to beach with Sophia appears to be stuck in my game.

Using version 0.8.1, I did the beach nude volleyball, fucked Sophia, am at 100% for Sophia and Ashley

Yet the hint on the cell phone still says "maybe we should ask Sophia to the beach with us"

did it a bunch of times, yet the hint is still there,

Any ideas what I'm missing???
It's a bug or rather an oversight by our dearest brother Faerin.

dkm26

Jul 27, 2018
hey guys, first post here and what a game this has been. I was reading the posts here and saw some update 8.1 but I downloaded from the first page but its seems iam still on 8.0 am I missing something here?

NamelessInfinity

Feb 12, 2018
Guys anyone know how to get to Mom's 3 star? I seem to can't help her with her yoga in the morning. She's at max love(60) and 30 arousal, but still wont let me help her with her yoga.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes