Adrian24

May 25, 2017
I can't play MotH on Windows XP. For version 0.81b says "not a valid win32 application". Version 0.76b was working fine. I see that XP is no longer supported.

What is the last version of this game playable on Windows XP?

sergeabc

Dec 22, 2017
I think I ran into a bug (I tried a lot of time and it remains).

I have the possibility to blindfold Veronica in the bedroom, but I can't no longer have Amy take advantage of the situation.
Yet, I need it to advance Amy's story line cause I reached the point where Veronica discovered her panties at her appartment already.

Is there something else to do?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018

I have the possibility to blindfold Veronica in the bedroom, but I can't no longer have Amy take advantage of the situation.
Yet, I need it to advance Amy's story line cause I reached the point where Veronica discovered her panties at her appartment already.

Are you playing the latest version (0.8.1b)?

Silvialicius

Feb 25, 2018
Hi everyone, I have two questions, please help me!

1) I played the new content about Emma. I went to her home and fixed her pc. Now in the goals, Emma is at 50%, so I
don't know how to step forward to trigger next event with her.

2) I used the walkthrough to find all the collectables, but I missed two or three of them. Is there any list of all
the collectables?

Thanks!

Silvialicius

Feb 25, 2018
I have another question :coldsweat:

I'am not able to unlock 8 pics from Ashley's memories. They are the pics from 63 to 70. I think is something about sunday at beach but I went through all the choices about Ashley. Idk how to do. :oops:

Once unlocked those 8 pics it will be 100% completed!!!

Please, help!

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I have another question :coldsweat:

I'am not able to unlock 8 pics from Ashley's memories. They are the pics from 63 to 70. I think is something about sunday at beach but I went through all the choices about Ashley. Idk how to do. :oops:

Once unlocked those 8 pics it will be 100% completed!!!

Please, help!
Clothed volleyball

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
@mods Would it be possible to cut out someof the older info from the change logs? Not sure if we really need info from anything below v05X since we're on v08.x now.

Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018

No, there is nothing else to do by yourself with Amy in the latest version. If you are concerned that her stats are not full, they will rise during the amy/veronica scene. If you have DONE that scene, her stats are fixed during normal play (you can barely interact with her, so can't change them) use the cheat to raise any stats you didn't fill.

Yes, it is a (minor) bug, but you can no longer visit amy to be a slave after Veronica discovers her panties. If your week ran out, you can't reset it. If you week is still running, you still can't visit her. You need to talk with Veronica, find out she really isn't upset, and then take Veronica with you to Amy's. (entree way/veronica's room at 21:00 (might need to be M-F)) After the Scene at Amy's, the only Amy content is seeing her at the health club and bar.. You cannot currently go back to visiting her at her home.

MrStark

Jun 22, 2018
Brushing up and updating some of the older scenes to reflect progressed relationships will add a good amount of depth to the game. Its a little breaking to have sex with someone then go back to an older action and they act like you havn't gone that far yet. That dialogue update will add just as much to the game as an update that adds new scenes so i am very much in favour of an "adjustment and bug fix" update.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes