Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I feel kinda stupid but also weirded out by this game's narrative progression, I mean you get all these characters, so you would think that is one of those "choose which you want", except that to get into someone's path you have to first advance with X and even Y, so is simply inevitable, you gotta play it all, at least that's what I get from it.
Yeah, some of the progression with certain characters require you've progressed with others as well. For instance,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

congtunhangheo0990

Aug 11, 2018
[QUOTE = "Sycho, post: 1015197, member: 605587"] Vâng, some progress with the requested characters that you have been process with other users.
According to the quest I need panties to do next with mom and amy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Here's my save. Thanks for your attention. Version 0.8.1
Go into the living room at 21:00. Mom will be laying down on the couch in her robe. Offer her a massage in her room. That will unlock you needing the massage oil and the sex shop is sold out. So you'll have to go to the health club the next day and offer Veronica's panties to Amy in exchange for the massage oil (after you unsuccessfully try to buy it from her).

Reactions: Carcalla

The Tesseract

Oct 22, 2017
Go into the living room at 21:00. Mom will be laying down on the couch in her robe. Offer her a massage in her room. That will unlock you needing the massage oil and the sex shop is sold out. So you'll have to go to the health club the next day and offer Veronica's panties to Amy in exchange for the massage oil (after you unsuccessfully try to buy it from her).
I did all of this, I can't ask Amy for massage oil, and she has only 1 star. Something's missing I think...
EDIT: Effectively, the event with Amy licking Veronica's juice off of MC's fingers wasn't taken into account.

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
I feel kinda stupid but also weirded out by this game's narrative progression, I mean you get all these characters, so you would think that is one of those "choose who you want", except that to get into someone's path you have to first advance with X and even Y, so is simply inevitable, you gotta play it all, at least that's what I get from it.
That's a fair point and something I will address in v0.8.3, I'm going to seperate each character (as much as the story allows). I promised on my Patreon page that you can "choose which girl you want to pursue" and still intend to do that.

That being said, of course there are some storylines that are strongly tied together and will remain.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
which one is achievement nr 9 (general).. i am missing this one. all other is already one
Movie buff. You need to answer all 10 questions from the guy behind the ticket counter at the movie theater in order to get the cosplay collectable on the wall.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I did all of this, I can't ask Amy for massage oil, and she has only 1 star. Something's missing I think...
EDIT: Effectively, the event with Amy licking Veronica's juice off of MC's fingers wasn't taken into account.
I didn't even think about that one.. Though you do need to progress with Amy a bit more. Were you able to get the oil?

Reactions: RWaites

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
When Emma asks me to go the vault when I get there it plays the vault intro "This is the vault..." and keep repeating. How do Escape the loop?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
8.1 lastest one.
Ah, there was a bug in the vault that affected new players who haven't been there yet that was fixed in version 0.8.1b. Download that and transfer your save over and see if that still happens. If it does, could you attach your save? I'll take a look and see what's going on.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes