Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Thanks. Must have completely forgotten about that scene. I looked through the photos but hadn't seen that one. I expected it to be near the end of the photo gallery, not at the beginning. Really appreciate that!
No problem! That was the only location you'll find those pics. There weren't any "scenes" or video for that particular event, so you're all good there and unfortunately you only get that scene once. :)

Reactions: Carcalla and Blayo

Deep Thought

May 30, 2018
If anyone deserves a break it's you Faerin. You've been pushing nonstop updates with awesome quality content. One of the hardest working developers hands down. Get those batteries recharged, we all look forward to the future of Man of the House. It just keeps getting better and better.

While I have never run into any problems in any of my playthroughs I know many have so it's nice that you're taking one update cycle to streamline and fix bugs and such. I know many will appreciate it. I never thought the grind was that bad but by reducing it maybe people will need to rely less on using the cheats.

Thanks again for all your hard work! Man of the House is one of the best games on this site with some of the hottest women.

ghost24

Jul 5, 2017
Heyya guys, not sure if its a bug in the game, but i havent met Aunt Emma as yet in the game, been using the same save file since around 0.7.6 or .7? Anyways after the beach event or around night time, i get a text from Aunt Emma and the game says i have to check the text, thing is i havent met her yet, therefore her contact wasnt added. So the game just gets stuck there as if i try to do anyth else, the game text just reads that i should cheeck the text first, and im just stuck in that one location, in my case would be the apartment.

R

RWaites

Heyya guys, not sure if its a bug in the game, but i havent met Aunt Emma as yet in the game, been using the same save file since around 0.7.6 or .7? Anyways after the beach event or around night time, i get a text from Aunt Emma and the game says i have to check the text, thing is i havent met her yet, therefore her contact wasnt added. So the game just gets stuck there as if i try to do anyth else, the game text just reads that i should cheeck the text first, and im just stuck in that one location, in my case would be the apartment.
You need to go to the massage room at the gym when she isthere one door up from the sauna ( I think10:00 to 15:59)

ghost24

Jul 5, 2017
You need to go to the massage room at the gym when she isthere one door up from the sauna ( I think10:00 to 15:59)
cant even check the text though. as i havent done the part where you meet the aunt, so her contact isnt saved in the phone, so i cant check the text at all. Contact part when you open the phone doesnt display the aunt's text at all.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
cant even check the text though. as i havent done the part where you meet the aunt, so her contact isnt saved in the phone, so i cant check the text at all. Contact part when you open the phone doesnt display the aunt's text at all.
First you will have to overhear mom talking to Emma on the phone at night (I think 20:00 or 21:00) in her room. Then you will need to talk to Ashley, mom and Veronica during breakfast on Saturday morning. They will mention that she's moving to your city to start a new job. Then, go to the health club in the morning when it opens and go to the massage room to meet Emma.

R

RWaites

Have you tried going to see if she is there if not you may need to load an older save

congtunhangheo0990

Aug 11, 2018
Veronica

- 12.00 AM – Maid (+3 pics) need all the pics in all the places (discipline Her -MC’s bedroom) Do - Right – Left - stop when She says – Ouch!
- 11.00 PM – Her Bedroom (look) (+ pic) with panties
- 12.00 AM – Maid (3 pics)(discipline Her) (+ 1 point)
- 12.00 AM – Maid (punishment–no panties) -1 Star-

I have three pics
I can not get her panties. Why ??? help me

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Veronica

- 12.00 AM – Maid (+3 pics) need all the pics in all the places (discipline Her -MC’s bedroom) Do - Right – Left - stop when She says – Ouch!

I have three pics
Have you had her do another laundry chore? Go into the bathroom at noon to check on Veronica while she is doing the laundry chore. She should be sitting on the floor with clothes scattered everywhere. Take her to your room and ask for her panties.

ghost24

Jul 5, 2017
First you will have to overhear mom talking to Emma on the phone at night (I think 20:00 or 21:00) in her room. Then you will need to talk to Ashley, mom and Veronica during breakfast on Saturday morning. They will mention that she's moving to your city to start a new job. Then, go to the health club in the morning when it opens and go to the massage room to meet Emma.
Have you tried going to see if she is there if not you may need to load an older save
i havent got to meeting the aunt yet though, maybe i should get to it if it halts the game progress by abit...but thanks for the advice guys!

congtunhangheo0990

Aug 11, 2018
Have you had her do another laundry chore? Go into the bathroom at noon to check on Veronica while she is doing the laundry chore. She should be sitting on the floor with clothes scattered everywhere. Take her to your room and ask for her panties.
I let her work at 10am continuously after having photos
but go to the bathroom did not see that he is sitting still work like no picture @@!

R

RWaites

Veronica

I have three pics
You need to spank her exactly 12 times 6 each cheek

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
I feel kinda stupid but also weirded out by this game's narrative progression, I mean you get all these characters, so you would think that is one of those "choose who you want", except that to get into someone's path you have to first advance with X and even Y, so is simply inevitable, you gotta play it all, at least that's what I get from it.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes