Ikr

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
i started a new game , bcoz i lost my previous save file
i receive the message from emma , but i didn't meet her yet so i don't have her number yet
now i am stuck , game will progress further until i check her message
should i wait for another update or am i doing something wrong ???
Same here.. i guess its a bug?

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
i receive the message from emma , but i didn't meet her yet so i don't have her number yet
What number ?????

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
I think this only occurs when you max all stats for her, before meeting her?
I will fix this in the next update, in the meantime, you can prevent this from happening by not maxing her stats straight from the start, or manually lowering her love stat below 20.

adolfhipster

Sep 7, 2017
Hello gentlemen.

Here is a patched .dll for viewing all gallery entries.
The images will show locked but will still be viewable.

This is for version v0-8-1b

Put the file in "<your root game directory>\man of the house_Data\Managed"
Maybe backup the original file also just incase. (this can be quite important if something goes wrong)

Reactions: Jag Hond and Blayo
R

RWaites

I need help, I can not go on with veronica, the option to check if she has panties when I'm at the night club is always blocked.
I tried everything but nothing.
I have
15 Love
60 Arousal
5 Stars
Please help me
Thanks
Are thwe MC'S stats sleep>Hunger12h>Hygiene12h>Mood12h maxed showing :cool:

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
(From my Patreon page)

Hey guys,

I have two important things to tell you (a bit early, but just so you know):

1. In 2 weeks I will release v0.8.2.
After that I'll be skipping one update, because after doing 30 consecutive updates, I really need a break, I hope you all understand.

2. After that, V0.8.3 will have a major overhaul, I will review all the code up to now and do the following:

• Fix all current bugs, there are still about 50(!) minor bugs right now.
  • Improve the hints for all characters and make sure they are all correct.
  • Add different dialogs and images for repeating events (especially the early game stuff), making these events more interesting.
  • Fix outdated dialogs to reflect story progression.
  • Reduce the grind: reduce the amount of repetition of events and balance the mood/needs system.
  • Try to implement more feature requests, there are about 40 on my list and during "regular" updates I just don't get around to these.
This will be a very big update (technically).
This also means there will probably be no new scenes that update, but I believe this is needed to improve the overall gameplay and make sure I can continue development with a "clean slate".

Sorry for the long post, if you have any feedback, now's a good time to share it!

Thanks,
Faerin

WizD

Apr 28, 2018
By "fixed the problem with the vault" do you mean where you are supposed to talk to Amy to trigger the vault to open? I know it was supposed to have been fixed 0.7.8 I even tried to cheat and make the points set to 13 or whatever couldn't get it work.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Take a much earned break.

The game is great and I’m sure people will appreciate your renewed efforts.

Thanks for the updates and details for progression of game.

Reactions: Blayo and Faerin

La'Zaa

May 3, 2018
any Walkthrough for 8.0?
Check op.
By "fixed the problem with the vault" do you mean where you are supposed to talk to Amy to trigger the vault to open? I know it was supposed to have been fixed 0.7.8 I even tried to cheat and make the points set to 13 or whatever couldn't get it work.
Lower it to 9 talk with her at neon again!

eike2000

May 9, 2017
It'll be better if have "daily sex (fuck)" with command, not only just an erotica event. I mean, if some one (F-character) has corrupted enough, she'll be there at that time and, mc coming, chose opt, and ... relax. Ex : after get bath with Ashley, learning time... ero exercise , 22h at her room, 22h with clare, rootop 6h.... By the way Veronica iz da bezt, I hope there will be 3p, 4p between'em and the mc, i dont like NTR, cheating.

Reactions: Blayo

LeRescator

Jan 30, 2018
(From my Patreon page)

Hey guys,

I have two important things to tell you (a bit early, but just so you know):

1. In 2 weeks I will release v0.8.2.
After that I'll be skipping one update, because after doing 30 consecutive updates, I really need a break, I hope you all understand.

2. After that, V0.8.3 will have a major overhaul, I will review all the code up to now and do the following:

• Fix all current bugs, there are still about 50(!) minor bugs right now.
  • Improve the hints for all characters and make sure they are all correct.
  • Add different dialogs and images for repeating events (especially the early game stuff), making these events more interesting.
  • Fix outdated dialogs to reflect story progression.
  • Reduce the grind: reduce the amount of repetition of events and balance the mood/needs system.
  • Try to implement more feature requests, there are about 40 on my list and during "regular" updates I just don't get around to these.
This will be a very big update (technically).
This also means there will probably be no new scenes that update, but I believe this is needed to improve the overall gameplay and make sure I can continue development with a "clean slate".

Sorry for the long post, if you have any feedback, now's a good time to share it!

Thanks,
Faerin
Thank you for your information Master Faerin, you're right pause, no problem it's you who decides.;)
For the next update it is very good to perfect the game, it is better quality than quantity.:cool:
Thank you again for your work.:):):)

The Tesseract

Oct 22, 2017
You'll have you give Veronica's panties to Amy after you've taken them during Veronica's laundry chore (she needs to be sitting down on the bathroom floor). Once you get that scene, take her to your room and ask for her panties. If you already have them, go to the health club and ask to buy the massage oil. She'll tell you no, so you'll need to bribe her with Veronica's panties.
I've got the panties, but Amy is only at 1 star and I can't ask her for massage oil.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes