runyond

Feb 26, 2018
The Veronica/Ashley scene in the bathroom at 10 AM on Saturday is not firing. I've completed all the prerequisites and brought both girls up to the max in every stat but it doesn't fire. Is this a bug which can be patched or an issue with my save?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I might have found a bug in the storyline. I'm stuck at getting the oil from Amy (since there isn't any in the sex shop), thus Mom's hint is referring to Amy. However, I went in the cab with Veronica, HJ, and I can't get further. Amy's story needs Veronica and vice versa.
Is there a quick solution ?
You'll have you give Veronica's panties to Amy after you've taken them during Veronica's laundry chore (she needs to be sitting down on the bathroom floor). Once you get that scene, take her to your room and ask for her panties. If you already have them, go to the health club and ask to buy the massage oil. She'll tell you no, so you'll need to bribe her with Veronica's panties.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
The Veronica/Ashley scene in the bathroom at 10 AM on Saturday is not firing. I've completed all the prerequisites and brought both girls up to the max in every stat but it doesn't fire. Is this a bug which can be patched or an issue with my save?
If you mean where Veronica and Ashley are talking about their boyfriend, you've already done that. Look at Ashley's pics (5-12) in your phone.

Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
I might have found a bug in the storyline. I'm stuck at getting the oil from Amy (since there isn't any in the sex shop), thus Mom's hint is referring to Amy. However, I went in the cab with Veronica, HJ, and I can't get further. Amy's story needs Veronica and vice versa.
Is there a quick solution ?
You'll have you give Veronica's panties to Amy after you've taken them during Veronica's laundry chore (she needs to be sitting down on the bathroom floor). Once you get that scene, take her to your room and ask for her panties. If you already have them, go to the health club and ask to buy the massage oil. She'll tell you no, so you'll need to bribe her with Veronica's panties.
is Amy's star level 3? It certainly sounds like Veronica's stars are at 11..
At a guess, you have run into Faerin's fix for people getting too many stars for Veronica, and not getting Amy's vault location.

So, If you have asked amy for oil, and she has refused, you need to offer her veronica's panties (from your inventory)

If amy does not acknowledge your request for oil, get her to 4 stars by getting that drink with her, and having her give you her vault address, then try again.
If you HAVE gotten amy's vault address (and thus reinforced your knowledge that Amy likes Veronica), and you Still are unable to give her panties, I am not sure what is wrong

Alextsai

May 1, 2018
it seems like the file from the MEGA link is corrupt, I had to download it from the other sources for it to work,...this is just FYI

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
is there a mapping file for 8.1? the front page is 7.9 and i was recently informed that older mapping incorrectly references new things (ex: superhero as ??? vs Angel)

Titzilla

Jun 25, 2017
Can I get some help with the Vault? I have it unlocked but every time I try to visit it loops the opening dialogue (id love too live there, too expensive, need 3 current res..., etc) and I have to alt+f4 cause the dialogue locks me out o the phone.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes