Falkfisch

Aug 10, 2018
Since the new update, Amy's apartment is no longer accessible ...
Amy's status is from 22:00 - 00:00 ???
Did I find a bug here?

demetrio

Apr 6, 2018
i received the Emma´s sms, and unlocked the vault (not unlocked with Amy yet). But im stuck with the text, repeat again and again and can´t leave the place. Any idea to solve it?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Yeah so i received the text message from emma but its not showing up in the message list. bugged i guess? Also i cant seem to bump into ashley outside the MC room like the phone says, any help here?
Have you already met Emma? If not, you'll have to overhear mom talking to her on the phone in mom's bedroom. Then, during breakfast on Saturday Emma is brought up again about her moving to the city to start a new job. After that, meet her in the massage room at the health club.

For Ashley, bump into her at 8am before she takes her bath.

Reactions: Carcalla

MrStark

Jun 22, 2018
Thanks. I suppose that is bad? Or maybe not?
Its how much Mom/ Claire suspects you and Veronica are messing around and aren't feuding anymore. Right now there isn't an effect to it (from what i've seen) but will it the future.

kallu6009

Aug 30, 2017
Have you already met Emma? If not, you'll have to overhear mom talking to her on the phone in mom's bedroom. Then, during breakfast on Saturday Emma is brought up again about her moving to the city to start a new job. After that, meet her in the massage room at the health club.

For Ashley, bump into her at 8am before she takes her bath.
Thanks for the help m8, alls good now

Reactions: Sycho

Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
i've some problem to finish at 100% the 0.8.1 man of the house.
i can post u my problems:

in general
View attachment 137702
amy submission ?
View attachment 137703
can i take this at finish? (mybe with hack or something)?
View attachment 137704

i've done yet this with or whitout clotes...why i've this hint?
View attachment 137705
ty a lot for help
1) General- go to the movie theatre while NOT on a date, click on the cosplay item on wall, or ticket taker if you've gotten cosplays from "all memories". win the quiz
2) use cheat to push up last stat (I am assuming you've finished all the amy content)
3) yes, you pushed up her stats (cheating? gifting?) too quickly, or just missed the handjob option. you can try playing with her arousal settings, but I think you're going to have edit the save (easier to use someone else's save, and edit the name)
4) Not sure why she still wants to go to beach- (after all Ashley and Sophia content done). May just be something Faerin missed while creating the newest sophia/ashley beach date.

Reactions: Faerin

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
If you don`t know "public transport" ICONS, I suggest that you "Googlet" Subway icons, Tram icons and Bus icons and then make your pick. This debate has been done all most a year ago by me and couple another members, and I still claim that that transport is subway (Amsterdam has it btw).
I wasn't trying to offend anyone with my post, it's quite natural to get confused when the travel icon in the middle say "Public Transportation" and when actually being lucky enough to get the random chance of the Cosplay Collectable, it states to be within a subway train car.
To me a Subway is under ground and doesn't look like an above ground Tram or Bus.
The Change Log mention a New Location, so on in all, when reading this forum for clues to the Cosplay Collectable, it's fair to assume the new location would be a subway station. I guess the new location is Emma's home btw.

I got the collectable after a few rides, 100% completion on everything so all is good :)

About the debate taken place a year ago, well I did use the search function when in doubt, didn't get anything helpful and wasn't about to browse back a thousand pages just to be sure if there was a clue among the posts ;)

For those still puzzled on the collectable in this update:

Use the middle icon to travel somewhere, the Public Transportation.
It's a chance based find, doesn't appear to have much to do with where and to you travel, or what time of day, you'r either lucky or not.
Longer travels might have a higher success chance though, but can't be certain on it.

Reactions: Faerin

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Hotfix
Download v0.8.1b (hotfix):
I'm going to pull a typical lazy user mode here and ask, does this hotfix have anything to do with the beach hints?
Cause achievements say I'm done with Ash and Soph but hints still tell me I need a tan!

moshie

Jun 7, 2017
I'm having trouble triggering the second beach event with Ashley and Sophia. I did the first volley ball event and have since tried every option and nothing seems to be different. What am I missing?

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
What triggers the event chain with Veronica and Amy from update 0.7.7?

I've seen the 0.7.7 CGs, based on the CGs, Veronica find out about Amy, but the only thing that happens in my game is going to the Vault at night for some domination time with Amy and after a week I text her again to eat Veronica's pussy, and that keeps happening week, after week, after week...

Not sure how to progress Veronica's story line

The Tesseract

Oct 22, 2017
I might have found a bug in the storyline. I'm stuck at getting the oil from Amy (since there isn't any in the sex shop), thus Mom's hint is referring to Amy. However, I went in the cab with Veronica, HJ, and I can't get further. Amy's story needs Veronica and vice versa.
Is there a quick solution ?

ChimeraIrl

Nov 25, 2017
I'm having trouble triggering the second beach event with Ashley and Sophia. I did the first volley ball event and have since tried every option and nothing seems to be different. What am I missing?
I don't think there is a second event with Ashley and Sophia at the beach as the change log only states an event with them and 2 with Emma but i could be wrong on that.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes