Anghelo

Aug 13, 2018
It should have been fixed if you downloaded the new update but you could try this
open your save in Notepad, (make sure you quit the game to the main menu screen). Do a search for: <ID>3</ID>.
Scroll down until you see <Name>Special</Name>.
Change this: <Value>17</Value> to this: <Value>11</Value> and save the file (but don't close Notepad yet).
Now reload your game and go to Neon and talk to Amy. After you've returned home with Veronica at 4:30,
save your game and go back to the main menu screen again.
Now change <Value>11</Value> back to <Value>17</Value>,
save the file and exit Notepad then reload your game.
I downloaded the uptade and triggered auto so its all ok now ty for the quick feedback <3!

Reactions: RWaites

Cohibozz

Aug 14, 2018
i've some problem to finish at 100% the 0.8.1 man of the house.
i can post u my problems:

in general
help1.jpg
amy submission ?
help2.jpg
can i take this at finish? (mybe with hack or something)?
help3.jpg

i've done yet this with or whitout clotes...why i've this hint?
help4.jpg
ty a lot for help

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
I guess King Monkey Mon is not alone and dead serious, because I can't locate a "Subway" either, not as a new location and not as a travel choice. I can walk, take Public Transportation (which is a bus I guess) or a Taxi.

So maybe instead of claiming it's easy and right there, could someone provide us with a screen shot of where this so called Subway is?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I guess King Monkey Mon is not alone and dead serious, because I can't locate a "Subway" either, not as a new location and not as a travel choice. I can walk, take Public Transportation (which is a bus I guess) or a Taxi.

So maybe instead of claiming it's easy and right there, could someone provide us with a screen shot of where this so called Subway is?
Public transportation is what's being described as a "subway" or "bus".

rokyss

Nov 3, 2017
hello, got a question that needs an answer.
how do get emmas number because i got 4 unread messages and i can't read them

i'm sorry for my bad English writing

paloompa

Jul 4, 2018
any clue or hint how to finish the tech support task with Emma ? thank you in forward ....Btw nic ework on the beachball scene .

turkas

Donor
Jun 9, 2017
Stuck when first visiting the Vault, clicking through the text it just starts over again with "This is the vault...", and I've found no way to get past it.
The same here, no other buttons working only dialog history.
Only way is close game and start new one, then load last save.

Untitled 1.jpg

Reactions: Blondie

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017

If you don`t know "public transport" ICONS, I suggest that you "Googlet" Subway icons, Tram icons and Bus icons and then make your pick. This debate has been done all most a year ago by me and couple another members, and I still claim that that transport is subway (Amsterdam has it btw).

kallu6009

Aug 30, 2017
Yeah so i received the text message from emma but its not showing up in the message list. bugged i guess? Also i cant seem to bump into ashley outside the MC room like the phone says, any help here?

turkas

Donor
Jun 9, 2017
For those of you have problems with the Vault, make sure you have the hotfixed version v0.8.1b
I downloaded game just 3h ago, is it already got update? But there is still on first page
Man of the House [v0.8.1]

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Guy's what do you think of changing a little bit the beginning of the game, and put someone teaching or helping us improving our sex technics to prepare us for the rest of the game? It's just an idea, and i don't know if is possivel now that we are very far deep in the game, it's possible Faerin?
Putting new content earlier in the game would break the save game system causing everyone to have to start over from the beginning...

Reactions: paloompa and Nerttu
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes