Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Now finally, Walkthrough 0.5.7 (Two versions) (with no issues)
Not to sound ungrateful but you should probably just look at the official walkthough and just add the stuff he hasn't instead of making one like this.
maybe that would make the creator stop making his though idk..if he just kept it up to date with the release of the game that'd be cool, though I assume he only releases walkthoughs 1 update behind.

Reactions: Faerin

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Not to sound ungrateful but you should probably just look at the official walkthough and just add the stuff he hasn't instead of making one like this.
maybe that would make the creator stop making his though idk..if he just kept it up to date with the release of the game that'd be cool, though I assume he only releases walkthoughs 1 update behind.
Friend, I'm doing the Walkthrough only for Help in some tips, when the official comes I add with this two. and if someone need help in anything, everyone here always help too. Here is everyone helping everyone else. :):):)

Reactions: Faerin and Skylaroo

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
Friend, I'm doing the Walkthrough only for Help in some tips, when the official comes I add with this two. and if someone need help in anything, everyone here always help too. Here is everyone helping everyone else. :):):)
Ya Everyone helps here even the dev i hardly see dev helping this much to Rubbing Fappalandos.

Reactions: Faerin

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
So how do you unlock all the chores achievements with veronica? I have the floor cleaning one but idk what i did. It only gives me the options of discipline and leaving her alone.

Also, anyone know how to get Ashley's 8th image?
8th Ashley image are wet panties, go to her room, 15/16.00 kiss her until you and her cum, go in your room and wait for image.

Aug 3, 2017
8th Ashley image are wet panties, go to her room, 15/16.00 kiss her until you and her cum, go in your room and wait for image.
Lol thank you, I can't believe I never went back to the room after that. I've clicked that option at least 20 times.

Click the + button where you post a reply and for veronica 2nd you have to get those pic without giving the maid outfit vacuum and cleaning the kitchen.
Aw darn... that stinks.

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes