adicted

Apr 27, 2017
guys.i cant find the saves.this is annyoing.anyways..shouldnt the saves kick in automaticly after i start the game?...for 0.5.5 its there but for 0.5.6 its not taking it.i dont get it.

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
guys.i cant find the saves.this is annyoing.anyways..shouldnt the saves kick in automaticly after i start the game?...for 0.5.5 its there but for 0.5.6 its not taking it.i dont get it.
After 0.5.6 it will kick and the save location will be man of the house only and it's better to start a new game it will create new save location.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
If have another file inside give a look, my saves are in a file named Man of the house

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
With the constant question about the location of the save file, even with the latest change into a more convenient same folder-name method, is there an actual reason why the game cannot just have a save folder in the game folder itself like most other games in general? Just curious, but this might be a worthy QoL improvement to be looked at.

Reactions: Faerin

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
The bit with Veronica in the club gave me a roller-coaster of emotions.
At first I was like "YES. Make sure you lick your fingers in front of her when you're done"
Then Amy came along and I was like "NOOOO"
Then I was like "YES. This could be even better. Just don't forget to lick your fingers in front of her when you're done"
Then Veronica left and I was like "Aww. Well, at least don't forget to lick your fingers"
Then Amy did what she did and didn't even share and I was like "You know what. FUCK YOU AMY! YOU SPOILED EVERYTHING!"

Now I could have accepted it if she'd at least shared. It wouldn't have been as good for me as having Veronica watch him have a taste, but still good. But NO, she had to go and be a selfish bitch and she even had the audacity to talk about sharing.

*sigh*
i was expecting that mc says something like "i wanted to taste it too" and lick her lips and make out with she but nothing :(

Reactions: Faerin

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
@Faerin

Now it seems to be working again. Could it be that it has something to do with the Unity graphics quality setting? I always start Unity games with maximum quality, but I guess, for a 2D game that isn't important.
So far I started your game with "Fantastic" setting, not the default "Fastest". But then thought that maybe this affects that scrolling bug in the phone and last time I started the game with the default "Fastest" setting. And now it seems to be working fine. Well, at least it worked when I received Sophie's ass pic this time. But I think that this may be it - that quality setting.

No, sorry. That wasn't it. It actually opened at one of the Ashley's selfies and I had to scroll to the last message again.
I've had that happen. I believe it happens when the message app isn't scrolled to the bottom as new messages arrive, and it remembers which message you saw last. Clicking on a sent picture mid-conversation can do that, or accidentally scrolling just a little when reading messages.

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Hey @Faerin I have a question about v0.57... Why in all the other pictures of mom, are they in first person view, and the yoga pics we have in third person view? Dammit, I want to see what the MC see's when he's helping her! ;) If nothing else, keep those you just added, and add a second set that are first person (never was a fan of taking away something already given :p).

And loved the mom's comments at the end of Yoga once it was complete.. Hehe, great work with dialogue!
Well, to be honest I just like to mix things up a bit and thought these angles were more interesting. Some players prefer first person, others third person, so I try to keep everyone at least a little happy ;)
FYI: Getting an additional renderingen machine soon and can hopefully spend more time on the game, resulting in more images per scene/event! (Also have plans for camera switching eventually)

What I had in mind for Veronica's story is basically them turning the tables on each other where they one-up one another trying to be the dominant, but with her doing it just to purposely rile up the MC even more which means even harder punishments for her to enjoy when it was the MC in power.

Personally, I'm a bit worried that this game might end up being too much. What I meant is that the updates are already unbalanced as it is (e.g.: so much focus on Ashley early on while hardly anything on Mom and Veronica, and then now we have Mom and Veronica catching up in the last few updates while Ashley is the one being ignored) that adding more and more characters would just lead to more characters being ignored for multiple updates.
I totally understand what you mean and to be honest at first I had the same concern. But to tell the story properly I need to introduce new characters every now and then (like next update), but that doesn't mean they will get (m)any events.
The plan is to develop the 3 main girls to a level where's there's more sexual content first, before adding other characters' stories (aside from the occasional "shared" event).

Not to sound ungrateful but you should probably just look at the official walkthough and just add the stuff he hasn't instead of making one like this.
maybe that would make the creator stop making his though idk..if he just kept it up to date with the release of the game that'd be cool, though I assume he only releases walkthoughs 1 update behind.
I release the walkthrough a week after the game updates, both to give players a chance to find out stuff by themselves, as well as giving me some time to write it ;)

With the constant question about the location of the save file, even with the latest change into a more convenient same folder-name method, is there an actual reason why the game cannot just have a save folder in the game folder itself like most other games in general? Just curious, but this might be a worthy QoL improvement to be looked at.
Well, Unity utilizes the so called "persistant data path" which is/was pretty much the logical choice for saving the data.
However, seeing that a lot of players have problems with it, I might change this to include a subdirectory for saves within the game folder. I added it to my list! ;)

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I totally understand what you mean and to be honest at first I had the same concern. But to tell the story properly I need to introduce new characters every now and then (like next update), but that doesn't mean they will get (m)any events.
The plan is to develop the 3 main girls to a level where's there's more sexual content first, before adding other characters' stories (aside from the occasional "shared" event).
I really do hope there are more than just occasional shared event when the storyline reached the appropriate point. One of my pet peeves with many other games is that it'd introduce plenty of girls, but they're mostly treated individually as if they don't even know each other. That's why the family yoga event is definitely my favorite event in this game that I'm looking forward to the most.

With just Mom-Veronica-Ashley as the main girls, there are already quite a few combinations that would be great to elaborate:
1. Mom + Veronica
2. Mom + Ashley
3. Veronica + Ashley
4. Mom + Veronica + Ashley

Definitely no rush, but I do hope shared events are hopefully the next step once the individual storyline has reached a certain point.

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
I think anyone who wants to "corrupt" Veronica doesn't get that she is pretty much corrupted already, she just hasn't acted on her thoughts. She is definitely *not* the 'pure maiden' type, so I am not sure how slow her route needs to be. I think the more she realizes that she likes the being 'ordered' around and starts to let her true (already corrupted self) out, the more fun we'll see. I can't wait for her to suddenly flip the tables on the MC sometime and agressivelydo something sexual with him, just to show that she is, in her own way, very much in control and liking the situation.
Dude, I'm not talking about coruption here. ;) I'm talking about pacing and storytelling. Two totally different things. With Veronica I am on your side. She is an rotten apple. And that is, what makes her interessting in the first place. So why not switch to Explorer Mode and test some things out. Different kinds of punishment are allowed? Is shibari or even BDSM an option? How strong is the control of the MC over her and how far can he extend it? That is smth, that needs time to show/tell. The MC is new to all this, so the jump to the panties is reasonable but a little bit fast paced. The scene in the bar is a logical conclusion, so there is no problem.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
I think having the save folder outside of the game folder is better QoL - that way I don't have to copy anything ever.
But if these savefile questions keep coming, maybe instead include a shortcut link to the save folder with the game?

Reactions: Faerin and Skylaroo
4.20 star(s) 254 Votes