h41pa

Aug 7, 2016
can i get a save before the event with mom in this update >? cause i cant get any ..

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Now that I've finally gotten back, @Faerin is making the versions every two weeks, that way I think anyone who likes the game will always have a new version to play, and that's great, everyone will follow the story without having to think where the game stopped, in the previous version, and continue playing. And I also need to thank you for a great version, and thank you for being such a Nice Guy. ;);):)

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Just pledged. Thanks for the nice game :)
Thanks @Scotty1212 I appreciate your support!

Now that I've finally gotten back, @Faerin is making the versions every two weeks, that way I think anyone who likes the game will always have a new version to play, and that's great, everyone will follow the story without having to think where the game stopped, in the previous version, and continue playing. And I also need to thank you for a great version, and thank you for being such a Nice Guy. ;);):)
Right back at you man! ;)

SpookyDonut

Sep 7, 2016
Dat ass is perfect man!:heartcoveredeyes: Go ahead.. go look at it again.. i dare ya!
Bro if i look once again, i'm gonna be like
but on a serious note bro imagine resting your face between those cheeks :heartcoveredeyes: I can bet it's softer than my pillow

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Bro if i look once again, i'm gonna be like
but on a serious note bro imagine resting your face between those cheeks :heartcoveredeyes: I can bet it's softer than my pillow
Hahaha, maybe for your health you should not go back and look!
If i were to rest my face there i would be all like:heartcoveredeyes:

@Faerin Why, you naughty thing!! we are not worthy of such an ass.

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes