Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
ironically i think her butt is a little to big i mean her cheeks are bigger then her her head
Hi, My Friend, I had in last Friday several problems with Storm, and again Yesterday, another Storm, I need have some cautious, and prefer stay out, but when I can talk I'll be here. ;);):)

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@Faerin: I haven't been able to do this before, but now I really need to say that You are Great, for always sending the magnificent photos to share with everyone, Thanks a Lot.

Reactions: Faerin

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Well... ...but how do you do that exactly? Buying her wine for foot massage or what? And if yes, then what?
Shower (MC can Have a shower 19.30 for increase Mom’s arousal) - and Wine, foot massage, look Her 22.00. And all options that You can find.

Reactions: firevoodoo

firevoodoo

Aug 26, 2017
Shower (MC can Have a shower 19.30 for increase Mom’s arousal) - and Wine, foot massage, look Her 22.00. And all options that You can find.
Oh, thanks will try that! Btw do we have any indicators for "arousal" by any chance?

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Nooo, not this XD I mean something looks like your past table for 0.5.6))) Do you remember that?
This is revised, the last I had many troubles and don't be able for do something better, this is the last with all things.

miscemayl

Aug 7, 2017
I have 3 stars for mom, how do you get the fourth?
I've done all the events (I think), including the one after yoga practice

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I have 3 stars for mom, how do you get the fourth?
I've done all the events (I think), including the one after yoga practice
In the morning 7.00AM choose second option (need 40 arousal and Heart) :):)

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Hey! I'm a perv but I'm not THAT pervy!
Haha nah, but what oral? When I last played it, the most sexual thing was sharing the bath with the sis.
I really like the game - just waiting for it to not frustratingly tease me and then end before the really good stuff is all. :D
Well, now there's opportunity to sleep with sister and get some more. And even Mom is giving something sexual.
Get into Wagon, Freddy! Band is in it already... Buffalos are almost extinct anyway so why bother. Be a Man of The House instead and get some content to your life...

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
And then this fourth star: Is it a bug or not as it haven't appeared and everything is done. Achievements are otherwise achieved but that missing star leave them to 98% in all and 93% in Mom...
4th star is a bug and will be fixed in next update as of now.

Reactions: partanen

firevoodoo

Aug 26, 2017
Ok guys you are being very helpful thanks! Now I got 3 stars, the 4th is bug I guess. Now I need some hint how do I open 2 last new pics with mom

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
@Faerin removed the star option from cheat menu because the user will not miss any content(last update).In this update the game doesn't let user increase the star when they have completed a event OH THE IRONY!!!.XD

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes