Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
update today?
Not today. Maybe next Friday. If not then, we will probably have it for 12th. Faerin posted few times that he will first take vacation, and then go to fix few major bugs. :)
I must say, there is no other developer with such good communication with his fan base.
PS, since I am done with arse licking... Faerin, please continue Veronica's training. :D

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
update today?
Not today. Maybe next Friday. If not then, we will probably have it for 12th. Faerin posted few times that he will first take vacation, and then go to fix few major bugs. :)
I must say, there is no other developer with such good communication with his fan base.
PS, since I am done with arse licking... Faerin, please continue Veronica's training. :D
Thanks @Thermophob!
My current plan is to release the update on the 12th, as I still have a ton I want to do, but it's not set in stone yet.

meanie

Sep 29, 2018
Absolutely brilliant. Seeing over 1500 pages for this forum is no surprise.

This game had its hooks in me for a few days. Every layer of every character just left me wanting more.
(The entire narrative and path of the character Veronica; once started, it consumed my focus.)

I've signed up & logged in just to watch further development. (Because of this game)

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Absolutely brilliant. Seeing over 1500 pages for this forum is no surprise.

This game had its hooks in me for a few days. Every layer of every character just left me wanting more.
(The entire narrative and path of the character Veronica; once started, it consumed my focus.)

I've signed up & logged in just to watch further development. (Because of this game)
@meanie thanks for the nice feedback!
I know it's only your first post, but if you keep this up you'll have to consider changing your name... ;)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I actually just added that today! ;)
Thanks for that.

One other thing I would like to suggest, is on the saves. With how narrow the phone is, if our name is more than a few letters, there is not room to type anything after that and see it. It could be nice is the Player Name and Game Date was hard coded on the lower line, or above it. If you shorten the real month to the 3 letter abbreviation you give yourself a bit more room if you go that way, or just add a third line for the name and day/time.
Sorry if this has been talked about before, I did not see it in my search.

Thank you, the story is fun, and the mechanics have been interesting to say the least.

As others have said, I too hope we get to have some 'fun' with the masked hero, before the grand reveal. Also, I really loved the way you did the twist on the bitchy sister, she went from my least favorite, to one of my top ones really quickly.

Reactions: Faerin

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Has anyone posted that first pic without the words on it?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Have you checked ?
Didn't know there was a thread there, and there are no suggestions at the bottom, but I don't see it posted, I guess I can ask there too though. Thanks...

Aug 28, 2017
Seems like a good game judging by the popularity and the reviews, but I just can't get past how ugly and unnatural the models look. And that blonde girl looks exactly like the girl from that horrible DmD game. Such a shame.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Seems like a good game judging by the popularity and the reviews, but I just can't get past how ugly and unnatural the models look. And that blonde girl looks exactly like the girl from that horrible DmD game. Such a shame.
She looks a bit less like her in the game, and there are some good looking ones, like the other sister, but the game and story are both fun if you can get passed the characters who had too much plastic surgery... :p

Reactions: Agent York Morgan

JJI

Jun 18, 2017
Under "Make her work" you need her to do the laundry. If you tell her to do it without wearing the maid uniform it should trigger.

For "Custom maid" she needs to give you a blowjob. I can't recall how I got that one to trigger at the moment, hopefully someone else can chime in.
I never would havthought of that. Thanks.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes