R

RWaites

Yeah i have tried all the options windowed etc. Im running at 1680 x 1050.
Have you tried
  • 1 Reinstalling your graphics drivers.
  • 2 Disabling Full Screen Optimization:
  • 2.1 Right click on Man of the house.exe and select properties.
  • 2.2 Click on compatibility.
  • 2.3 Disable fullscreen optimization.
  • 2.4 Click apply and ok.

Raistlin11

Apr 10, 2018
And then a minor one: Veronica appears to be at 11.30 in Open Bathroom when I look into Quicktravel but is nowhere in building next 30 mins. And then at 12.00 she is in Her Room which Quicktravel also correctly shows. Is there somewhere hidden WC or some Closet where she's using her Very Private Pocketsize Little Friend? Any chance to have opportunity to peep it :D?

And another: In Health Club I speak to Sophia in Gym 1 --> Sophia disappears but Quicktravel shows that she is still Gym 1. And shows the same until 16.00. Quicktravel also shows then that Amy is in Locked/Greyed Reception all that time.
Sophia is in the gym at 1500 then sauna at 1600. Try using the sauna at that time

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Never ever have I judged a girl based on hair color. I find bald, or buzz cut girls cute, is hot. If they were cute with hair they are cute without it. As for purple hair, I've had a soft spot for purple haired girls since UFO and .
I've always had a thing for women with any kind of short hair, doesn't matter, example there's Christie (from Fast & Loud) THere's a couple other women on but no one on here watches those shows. Even women who have hair do's that were the style back in 1930's thru 1940's! Died goofy colors (deep purple or a raven black/purple) dont matter, tattoos (you guessed it) doesn't matter.

Natural redheads, women with jet black hair, brunettes, the whole blonde thing is lame, women who do that look like every other blonde on the planet. The faces just get blurred!

RichterQ87

Donor
Dec 4, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If anything is missing it could just be reputation with Amy and/or Veronica.
I'm just not getting anything, and I don't think it's rep with either of them.

I have 10 heart for Amy, 30 arousal, 36 submission, and 8 stars.
For Veronica I have 50 heart, 35 arousal, 65 submission, and 18 stars.

Maybe it's a bug?

meanie

Sep 29, 2018
I'm just not getting anything, and I don't think it's rep with either of them.

I have 10 heart for Amy, 30 arousal, 36 submission, and 8 stars.
For Veronica I have 50 heart, 35 arousal, 65 submission, and 18 stars.

Maybe it's a bug?

If Submission is 36? Can it be taken t 40? Once they're all green, they're done.

Just checking my own save, Amy has reputation 20 30 44 10. I'm sure that is past this scene though. (Yeah my save is past the scene) All are green except Submission. Not sure it can be pushed further in this version.

RichterQ87

Donor
Dec 4, 2016
If Submission is 36? Can it be taken t 40? Once they're all green, they're done.

Just checking my own save, Amy has reputation 20 30 44 10. I'm sure that is past this scene though. All are green except Submission.

No, I can't raise it further for whatever reason. It just stops at 36, presumably because it's waiting for the call to happen so it can be raised further later.

Edit: Does it matter what you're doing when you receive the call? Do you need to be somewhere specific? AKA, out on the world map or at home, etc.

Edit 2: Another thing, there are no hints for either Veronica or Amy left. I don't know if that's intentional.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Edit: Does it matter what you're doing when you receive the call? Do you need to be somewhere specific? AKA, out on the world map or at home, etc.
You get the call if your in bed at like 5:05 am or something close. Don't know if you're out. It's after they get out of work at Neon

RichterQ87

Donor
Dec 4, 2016
You get the call if your in bed at like 5:05 am or something close. Don't know if you're out. It's after they get out of work at Neon
Got nothing on my end. I think it's just glitched. Push comes to shove, maybe there's a way to trigger it manually via console or something.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Got nothing on my end. I think it's just glitched. Push comes to shove, maybe there's a way to trigger it manually via console or something.
Like I said I had to cheat a bit on the phone add a couple points to both Veronica and Ann

RichterQ87

Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Like I said I had to cheat a bit on the phone add a couple points to both Veronica and Ann
Yeah, I tried that. Apart from Veronica missing a couple of submission points, it was all green. I then bumped up Amy's heart points from 10 to 20 so it became green, and experimented a bit with her submission points.

Still nothing happened.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I had to in order to get that last point with Amy (44-45), and unlocking a few images, couldn't stand to leave it unfilled, but they wouldn't let me back in her house after that scene ^^^.

Oh the other hand, the beta version of the new update, with the new hint system, requiring us to start over, may well be out as soon as tomorrow, so...

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes