George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
Can someone send me a link to the 8.2 files please. 8.3 is just too buggy. Locks up when i am trying to progress with Veronica as i go into her bedroom at night, same spot each time i try.

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Just try different things then without looking at the hints, to be honest I've given up on this 'Test Version' I'm just going to wait for the next release
Thats the thing, I'm out of "different things" to try, without digging into the flags and buggering the game. I cannot figure out what I need to do to trigger it, and the older star-system doesn't give many clues as to what the exact point would be.

Maybe its related to the blindfold and handcuffs? But I don't know how to find the sexshop without progressing Claire to her massage stage (not in the game atm).

Maybe my save got bugged somehow and I'm against a wall. Hrm.

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Thats the thing, I'm out of "different things" to try, without digging into the flags and buggering the game. I cannot figure out what I need to do to trigger it, and the older star-system doesn't give many clues as to what the exact point would be.

Maybe its related to the blindfold and handcuffs? But I don't know how to find the sexshop without progressing Claire to her massage stage (not in the game atm).

Maybe my save got bugged somehow and I'm against a wall. Hrm.
OK, I figured out my issue. Had to sorta kinda rip open the Unity assets and dig through the conditionals... cough...

Aaaaaanyway.....

So, the hallway scene only triggers if you are at 15 love, 35 arousal, 65 submission. Getting to 70 submission meant I wasn't triggering the event. (I likely cheated myself up to 70 to trigger some other event and didn't realize the consequences)

Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
How do I load my old save files to this test version? It says my 8.2 save files are incompatible to the 8.3 version

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
How do I load my old save files to this test version? It says my 8.2 save files are incompatible to the 8.3 version
You don't. This test version has been re-written basically from the ground up, old saves aren't compatible.

The final 8.3 will include a save file that will bring you up to the point where the 8.2 stuff is done. But for this test, just play from the start and actually test things, that is its point.

Reactions: TheDevian

Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
You don't. This test version has been re-written basically from the ground up, old saves aren't compatible.

The final 8.3 will include a save file that will bring you up to the point where the 8.2 stuff is done. But for this test, just play from the start and actually test things, that is its point.
You don't. Please read.
@Elinan Please read the previous posts from the dev or please read the change-log in the OP.
Aah ok thanks. I only read the first few lines of the patch notes that I was so excited and didn't want to spoil to much and started to download and I didn't get to the part of the savefiles xD

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
Dev's biggest problem was actually writing that game is extremely bugged and expecting this to be read
Or you could, you know, read the change log. It's not the Dev's problem people don't take the time to read it. Dev provided everything with warnings. Don't want to help beta test it for bugs and just play the game? Wait for the full public release then.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Dev's biggest problem was actually writing that game is extremely bugged and expecting this to be read
Had you read, you would have seen that he asked us if we wanted the test version, or to wait. Many of us were more than happy to help test, so it got posted. No one said you had to try it, and the changelog says exactly what this is. It's not like you had to read far to see that, or the 'Test' in the title...

Reactions: Faerin

Cyrel

Feb 26, 2018
If you watched a movie, then Mom is in there for a foot rub like normal. If you leave and come back, she will be there for the TV News report.
The house overview of who is where in the house shows her in the living room but she is not there. Even when the news report doesn't air it shows her in the living room but she is not there.

Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
Or you could, you know, read the change log. It's not the Dev's problem people don't take the time to read it. Dev provided everything with warnings. Don't want to help beta test it for bugs and just play the game? Wait for the full public release then.
Well, dom't blaim people for it. I usually read the patch notes AFTER I've played the newest patch. I don't want to spoil anything for myself. That way I can see if I missed any parts or so.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The house overview of who is where in the house shows her in the living room but she is not there. Even when the news report doesn't air it shows her in the living room but she is not there.
Well, that is a different one from what I had, sorry.

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Debes ver como arruinaste el juego justo cuando te daba la delantera en el desarrollo a todos los demas y ahora lo reiniciamos desde un punto tan aleatorio.
Esto parece ser lo que ILIANO y las mecenas de los patrones causaron a los diseñadores de juegos para sabotear su desarrollo como una temporada de crianza que le permitió cambiar de estilo y ahora su nuevo proyecto no va ni para atras.
Ojala no sea una elección perjudicial para el juego.:(

El desarrollador está solucionando todos los errores anteriores porque espera que este juego dure al menos de 6 a 8 meses a partir de ahora. Este no es un punto aleatorio, es un lanzamiento temprano del nuevo contenido que traerá. No tienes que jugar esta versión. Además, las reglas establecen que todas las publicaciones deben estar en inglés, por lo tanto, utilice un traductor antes de publicar aquí.

Google Translate: Hectorvartor: You have to see how you ruined the game just when it gave you the lead in development to all the others and now we restart it from such a random point.
This seems to be what ILIANO and patrons of the bosses caused game designers to sabotage their development as a breeding season that allowed him to change his style and now his new project is not going back.
Hopefully it will not be a detrimental choice to the game.

Me: The developer is fixing all the previous bugs because he expects this game to last at least 6 to 8 months from now. This isn't a random point, this is an early release of the new content he will bring. You don't have to play this version.

Also the rules state that all posts do have to be in English so please use a translator before posting here.

Jesus christ, is this seriously the attitude devs have to deal with on a regular basis?
Yep. It's why if someone asks me why I don't complain about devs taking forever I just say I'm just happy that the dev wants to make it in the first place and I'd rather the dev make it right than to rush something unplayable out. Dev's have their own lives to handle too which we won't know the full story to either.

Dustasf

Aug 27, 2018
hello for me the hints are way fucked up like the are not organized depend to story and the landlady i cant get hints for her or icant find her in roof

i like the new UI thou

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes