adicted

Apr 27, 2017
Hi, I am stuck in Version 0.5.5 - sleeping with door open- how does it work- Player can only sleep- but how can I leave the door open?
you need to hear conversation with mom and aunt at 22:00 hrs.visit moms bedroom constantly and see if its triggers this.also raise the love with mom(idk if its related).after you hear the conversation you can raise the lust of mom first by sleeping with shorts on untill some point and after by sleeping naked with dore open.(triggers the last scene with mom you can have in this version).

bobcharl

Jun 1, 2017
In case anyone finds this useful I have worked out a way to unlock the second veronica achievement after you have already given her the maids outfit (this requires save file editing)

Obviously, I don't know if this will cause any unwanted side effects, it worked for me :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Am I being ignored because my question is stupid or..... ?
Neither really, sometimes people will see what you posted in an email but not see the actual post to reply to it later as more has been posted. and some like me have no idea as they haven't gotten too far into the game yet.

Reactions: Daeneryx

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
@Faerin: You're very close for reach your goal, Congratulations, You deserve it. You're the Guy ;):):).
Thanks man! Really happy with that, this hopefully means I can continue with this game (and eventually others) for a long time! :)

Am I being ignored because my question is stupid or..... ?
There are no "actual" animations (yet), but cross-fades between images, giving the "appearance of animation".
I will be experimenting with some "proper" animations pretty soon though! (Yeah I like my ""'s :p)

Maybe they are afraid that the next word is going to be..
Ok, I lol'ed! :p

Reactions: Daeneryx

Flood

Apr 24, 2017
Just in case anyone is still unsure, in order to get the 'phone call between the Mum and the Aunt you have to complete ALL of the massage scenario i.e. all the options when you take her back to her bedroom. Until then the 'phone conversation does not take place.

Reactions: January2015

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Happy to be of service;)

I would hate for this thread and the posters to end up like that.
Calm down, We're here, wait a little more, and if need help call all friends and together We can do very Damage (Drakarys) ;);):)

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes