Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
I hope that dev will realize one day and port this game to MacOS.
Acutally I have done a port to Mac before, but it's a pretty small percentage of users (as far as I can tell) and maintaining 2 different versions (plus the 2 extra versions) is a bit cumbersome.
But if the demand is high enough, I'll consider it for sure, just hasn't been on the top of my list to be honest.

Missing fourth star is a bug. Will be fixed within a week I think. Am I right, @Faerin?
Yep! :)

More like creepy. lol
Somehow seeing that comment in combination with your profile pic made me lol! ;)

Reactions: Gunzman7T

Daeneryx

Aug 22, 2017
There are no "actual" animations (yet), but cross-fades between images, giving the "appearance of animation".
I will be experimenting with some "proper" animations pretty soon though! (Yeah I like my ""'s :p)
Thanks for clarification.

Gunzman7T

May 30, 2017
Acutally I have done a port to Mac before, but it's a pretty small percentage of users (as far as I can tell) and maintaining 2 different versions (plus the 2 extra versions) is a bit cumbersome.
But if the demand is high enough, I'll consider it for sure, just hasn't been on the top of my list to be honest.

Yep! :)

Somehow seeing that comment in combination with your profile pic made me lol! ;)
But lil sis has booty.:winkytongue:

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Everyone doing your bets, I'll put all my money in Mom, Veronica and Ashley. :p:eek:penedeyewink::heartcoveredeyes: Does anyone have a doubt that I'm going to win? Nova Imagem.png

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes